Main - League News/General Discussion

Completed Trade: Cleveland Browns and New York Giants

By Beercloud
9/29/2018 7:38 am
Cleveland Browns sends:
Peter Herold (RB)
1978 Round 3

New York Giants sends:
1976 Round 2 Selection 11 (New York Giants)
1977 Round 1 (New York Giants)
1978 Round 3 (New York Giants)

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Cleveland Browns and New York Giants

By Mcarovil
9/29/2018 10:49 am
****. That’s a lot to give up for a 28 yr old RB no? Basically a 1 and 2 and getting a worse 3rd in a swap. Wow.

And in the last yr of his contract thats gonna be expensive to retain. Wow again.
Last edited at 9/29/2018 10:51 am

By Beercloud
9/29/2018 10:55 am
Trade review requests have to be done quick during the draft as things move fast obviously.
So if you guys want a trade review dont hesitate.

By Mcarovil
9/29/2018 10:57 am
I don’t really care. I don’t know the owner of NY and Inhope he understands the trade. CLE has been around and I know he understands.

By Mcarovil
9/29/2018 4:01 pm
I don’t know why I keep coming back but with the 2nd RD Pick Cleveland take a running back to replace a 28 yr old and nets a first round pick and a higher 3rd. Why can’t I ever find these trades.

By OffensiveTaco
9/29/2018 4:49 pm
Mcarovil wrote:
I don’t know why I keep coming back but with the 2nd RD Pick Cleveland take a running back to replace a 28 yr old and nets a first round pick and a higher 3rd. Why can’t I ever find these trades.

if you ever find a trade like that let me know, so I can get in on that.

By Warthog - League Admin
9/29/2018 9:36 pm
Mcarovil wrote:

Put some quality players on your trade block and the offers will come. ;-) Anyone who has been in other leagues with me knows this is my mode of operation. Trade quality mid-career players for early round draft picks to be able to always refill with young, talented players.

By Mcarovil
9/29/2018 9:39 pm
I’m all for you getting younger and gaining picks. I just don’t know if NY understands but whatever. it is what it is. Congrats.