League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Congrats to League Champion

By punisher
9/13/2017 1:58 pm
Congrats to Washington Redskins who won 25-21 over Cleveland Browns.

this is Washington Redskins 1st super bowl title (1970) in their 1st super bowl appearance (1970) and 1st super bowl for league Paydirt Football League.

Re: Congrats to League Champion

By chinaski
9/13/2017 2:06 pm
Grats blackflys!!

By Mcarovil
9/13/2017 4:39 pm
Congrats buddy. You're on a roll.

By jgcruz
9/13/2017 7:47 pm
Congrats, Redskins! Well done.

And congrats to Cleveland for a well played game.

By Warthog
9/13/2017 7:57 pm
blackflys, how do you have a DT playing CB on that crucial play where he made the INT? How can a DT make an interception like that?

Looking at that replay wants to make me vomit. My WR-1 was running a post and had no one within 5 yards of him coming over the middle.

https://paydirt.myfootballnow.com/watch/333#59644
Last edited at 9/13/2017 7:59 pm

By Wolveraider
9/13/2017 8:36 pm
Congrats blackflys! Kudos on a great season!

By Pernbronze
9/13/2017 9:13 pm
Congrats Blackflys, I'll beat you next season.

By blackflys
9/13/2017 9:18 pm
Warthog wrote:
blackflys, how do you have a DT playing CB on that crucial play where he made the INT? How can a DT make an interception like that?

Looking at that replay wants to make me vomit. My WR-1 was running a post and had no one within 5 yards of him coming over the middle.

https://paydirt.myfootballnow.com/watch/333#59644

Sorry for the late response I just watched the game and boy was that nerve-wracking. Cleveland you guys have a solid Squad and I wouldn't be surprised to see you guys in the running for years to come. I felt that we got outplayed and we're fortunate to come away with the win. Good game plan and a heck of a season warhog. You guys made it thru a tough AFC bracket.

By blackflys
9/13/2017 9:21 pm
Thank you for all the love and good luck to everyone in the off season

By Warthog
9/13/2017 10:07 pm
blackflys wrote:
I felt that we got outplayed

I kind of feel we outplayed you as well, but that means nothing as all that matters is the score. Seemed like most of the bounces went your way, but good teams create their own luck. Again, congrats on the title and I hope we get another shot at you.