League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Paydirt Leadership Positions/ NOMINATIONS

By Meatmen
4/30/2021 9:52 pm
I have asked warthog to serve as Paydirts Head of Football operations. He is a long standing and respected Paydirt GM. He graciously accepted. His Main Duties will be to Support me in the league ops and cover my **** when I take a weekend away. He will assist the AFC/NFC Reps in thier duties. This has always been an appionted position and will remain so. hHe will NOT have vote on the trade committee. However I will consider his valued opinion if and when it's offered.

Nominations for AFC/NFC are now open. Should we fail to have some one accept the Nominations. I will accept volenteers. If we have more than one Volenteer we will vote on it.

Theses duties will include

Looking at teams to see GM's login once per RL WEEK Sunday - Saturday. At that point I will
lM that person and he will have another 7 days to resopnd or that GM will be ewplaced. We will resume the GM away thread. If you need to step away just keave a message.

Making sure every team has a K and P in place and no overt tankijng is going on.

Looking for signs of exploits. maloderours conundrums, cheating ,fleecing or excement slinging, and keeping the standards of Paydirt alive.

The first step in the process of any issue. This Guarentees that any issue taht arises will have at least 3 sets of eyes. Conference Rep, Head of Ops, and League Admin. No one person will have absolute say and (hopefully) we can resolve issues without losing GM's as we did this season.

We also need to Replace Crazy Razoe s spot on the trade commitee.
Currently the trade committee is made up of "
DD35, Salty Watermelon, Marinarul10, and Jouameng. ALL AFC GM's! I'd like to se some NFC GM's olease You may nominate yoursef. I would prefer Gm's with a couple (RL) years in the game.

Nominations are now open for the NFC REP AFC REP & 1 Trade committee spot.
I will delay the sim on Wednesday 5/5/21 If we need to vote.

I will also be polling on the Ijnjury issue. Currently it's at 100. If you don;t opine don't whine.

Do we want to reinstae the trade meter? Gong forward with weight restrictions or not?
I'm not sure where the draft Minimum draft pick issue is?
I am reinstating the 2 trade Max Per season between teams for now It's a touchy issue I know But I think that trades are the "hot button" issue at this point. More folks get "put off" or end up leaving over trades.

I other league news the return of the Paydirt Website and Meats' Beat weely update is very near. I have asked and Beercloud has graciously been helping me get it up and running. Should be ready for draft time. I'd like to return to Media day and a GM profile page. You can either share your RL self or create a Bio of your MFN persona. I will also be accepting input from laegue members who might want to contribute an article, helpful hints, recipes for success or Maths! (Seth you know I love the maths!)

The goal is to make Paydirt Fun and interesting. A league folks line up to join in on. I value each and everyone of your opinions and the time you have dedicated to Paydirt. Thanks for reading this..............................................................MM

Re: Paydirt Leadership Positions/ NOMINATIONS

By Warthog
5/01/2021 7:26 am
Meatmen wrote:
However I will consider his valued opinion if and when it's offered.

I have opinions on **** near everything. Where should I start?

By Meatmen
5/01/2021 9:59 am
Warthog wrote:
Meatmen wrote:
However I will consider his valued opinion if and when it's offered.

I have opinions on **** near everything. Where should I start?

I believe I was speaking about your trade input, but hey, It's your dime. I'm 60 so try the readers digest codensed version. You have never been one to shy away from a good debate my friend. Anoyne may share opinions and commens rants tantrums and mass coronal ejections (I have) as long as it is pertenent to Paydirt or MFN.

By MVRowner - League Admin
5/02/2021 10:39 pm
I know I'm new but may I submit my application for the position.

5/02/2021 10:40 pm
Not to mention I've had to deal with a bad team for the past 2 seasons.

5/02/2021 10:40 pm
Good news is that I'm finally out of the bad salary cap space the AI set me up for and I will be a competitive unit next season.

By Meatmen
5/03/2021 9:34 am
In Paydirt liking your own post makes you guilty of Likabation. lol I'm glad your moving along..............................................MM

By Meatmen
5/15/2021 11:48 am
ok the lack of intrest concerns me a bit. Since no suitable canidates have been nominated I have reached out to a few experienced folks. First let me say to MVR the your volenteer to serve ia much appriciated and not taken lightly. I justfeeel with all that has happened that you need some seasoning and a little more time. I will be glad to consider you for future spots.

Here is what league leadrship will lo0ok like for the immediate future.

Leaue adim.- Meatman

Head of Football Operations - Warthog

AFC REP - Wolveraider

NFC REP - Marinarul

Competion//Trade commitee
Jcruz
Saltywatermelon
DD35
Androwski
Marinarul

in the event that one member is involved in a challenged trsde the Head of opps will be first default. I as league admin will be the second and will break all ties. Please Lord don't let it come to that!

These GM's have graciously agreed to serve and will servre as long as they wish. No competion comittee member can be removed with out a league vote. The League admin, Head of ops and may weigh in on competion commitee isssues but Do not have a Vote unless by default or tiebreaker.

There you have it you 1989 PAYDIRT LEAGUE LEADERSHIP! (applase and supermodels fainting) ..................................................................MM
Last edited at 5/15/2021 11:50 am

By Meatmen
10/03/2021 2:52 pm
I am pleased to annonce the addition of Crazyrazor and Macarovil as our newest members of the competition/trade committee. There is a possible open sopt as marinarul has been serving two spots anyone interseted plz let me know..................................MM

League adim.- Meatman

Head of Football Operations - Warthog

AFC REP - Wolveraider

NFC REP - Marinarul

Competion//Trade commitee
Jcruz
Crazyrazor
DD35
Macarovil
Marinarul

10/04/2021 4:30 pm
I don't mind coming in to fill in whatever is needed.