League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Please welcome mmfootball as the new owner of Indianapolis Colts!

By Beercloud
10/20/2017 11:23 am
mmfootball has just joined the league as the owner of Indianapolis Colts. Best of luck with your team!

Re: Please welcome mmfootball as the new owner of Indianapolis Colts!

By Beercloud
10/20/2017 12:44 pm
Paydirt welcomes mmfootball as new GM of the Indianapolis Colts. mmfootball is as green as you can get in MFN joining up just hrs ago. I will have my eyes open on predatory trades. Beware.

mmfootball inherits an Indianapolis team that has a good start on a build from the offensive side. Maybe a couple of WR's short of having a strong scoring offense. But the defensive side has a lot of work to do before they will be a able to contend for that AFC South division title. But then again isn't that half the fun in MFN.

Good Luck in the Racing Capital of the World.

By Beercloud
10/20/2017 1:22 pm
mmfootball hit these guys up with any questions of the game. There is a wealth of knowledge with the GM's in this league. Enjoy

By jgcruz
10/23/2017 2:45 pm
mmfootball:

Welcome.

Please take it slow. Learn the nuances of the game and what kind of team you want to be before you decide you need to drastically change your roster/game plan.

For instance, until you do so, I guarantee you will be on the losing end of most trades that sound good on the surface. Last, but not least, you should consider every 1st, 2nd and 3rd round draft choice to be potential starter material. Don't give them them away for cheap.

Reach you if you have any questions.