Main - League News/General Discussion

Completed Trade: Denver Broncos and Philadelphia Eagles

By Beercloud
2/13/2018 2:10 pm
Denver Broncos sends:
Timothy Mohn (FS)

Philadelphia Eagles sends:
1974 Round 3 (Philadelphia Eagles)

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Denver Broncos and Philadelphia Eagles

By jgcruz
2/13/2018 8:08 pm
Interesting trade.

I've always wondered whether a very slow DB can succeed long term. (I've has a couple that have surprised - but didn't keep them long). Will Philly move him closer to the line of scrimmage?

By setherick
2/13/2018 8:16 pm
jgcruz wrote:
Interesting trade.

I've always wondered whether a very slow DB can succeed long term. (I've has a couple that have surprised - but didn't keep them long). Will Philly move him closer to the line of scrimmage?

I for one am sad to see Mohn leave the division. Also, I think he'll make an excellent DE/DT if given two season to gain weight.

By jgcruz
2/13/2018 8:59 pm
setherick wrote:
jgcruz wrote:
Interesting trade.

I for one am sad to see Mohn leave the division. Also, I think he'll make an excellent DE/DT if given two season to gain weight.

Interesting. I wonder if jdbaker's latest update still allows unlimited weight gain/loss when a player changes positions.

By setherick
2/13/2018 9:54 pm
jgcruz wrote:
setherick wrote:
jgcruz wrote:
Interesting trade.

Interesting. I wonder if jdbaker's latest update still allows unlimited weight gain/loss when a player changes positions.

0.4.3 still allows for weight fluctuation. I'm pretty sure that frame was implemented in 0.4.2, but I have yet to see it in effect. The max gain I've seen for a player is 66 pounds over the course of a season. Max loss was just over 50. So it's possible still to make DBs into DL and DTs into LBs. You just have to be patient. Most of my Die Hard Fans allocation draft was players that I moved from one position to another, especially OL and DL.