League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

GM Contract Feedback

By Beercloud
3/15/2018 2:10 pm
Give me your feedback on GM contracts.

I'm working on taking the Hire n Fire deal to a new level with GM contracts. So give me your thoughts on this as it will take some work to get done and I want hear from you.

Briefly:
i'm looking at creating contracts with goals and incentives. Incentives would be in the form of contract extensions. Maybe even set up some sort of sim money system like I do for a league in iRacing. Not sure how i would set that part up yet as im just thinking out loud on some of this.

Let me hear your thoughts and ideas on this.

Re: GM Contract Feedback

By awest827
3/15/2018 7:44 pm
It's an interesting idea and sounds pretty cool I'm just wondering in what way would this be different from what we currently have. I think we already have goals to do well, that's why we do it plus the hire and fire system already in place to give us more reason to do well. We already basically get a contract extension when we do well. So it seems to me that all this would add is a dollar figure to a contract that I think we basically already have. But maybe I am not understanding this right. But I do think adding a dollar figure would be cool.

By Philliesworld
3/16/2018 6:24 pm
Sounds cool!

I'd be interested in hearing a more detailed outline.

By DJSim22
3/16/2018 7:03 pm
Sounds interesting to me, will it allow me to last longer without being fired? :)