League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Please welcome Meatmen as the new owner of Kansas City Chiefs!

By Beercloud
3/29/2018 12:05 am
Meatmen has just joined the league as the owner of Kansas City Chiefs. Best of luck with your team!

Re: Please welcome Meatmen as the new owner of Kansas City Chiefs!

By Beercloud
3/29/2018 12:15 am
After the departure of setherick, the Kansas City Chiefs announced Meatmen to take over as their new GM.

Meatmen comes to Paydirt with a year of MFN experience and has had some long tenures in the public leagues he was in. He brings a couple of division championships with him but will have to face the incredibly tough AFC West. Facing Wolveraider, jgcruz and Denver's new GM who is on the rise Philliesworld will not be an easy task even with a great Kansas City roster. The Chiefs brass has full confidence and look forward to having Meatmen as their GM for many seasons to come.

Good luck in Kansas City and welcome to Paydirt

By Wolveraider
4/02/2018 2:54 pm
Welcome to the wild west and good luck!

By Meatmen
4/06/2018 10:57 am
Thanks for the opportunity Beercloud. I am familiar with several of the GM's in this league. I am proud to be invited to my first private league. So far I think I'm doing OK. While I don't have the statistical savvy of my predecessor (and not many do) I promise I will be the best competitor I can be. I got pretty lucky and inherited a fine team with many weapons at our disposal.

I am a chef by trade and work long hours so most of the time I will not be in the forums. I tend to keep to myself and play my game. I mean no disrespect if I don't get on to say GG. I am always open for good trades or private messages just be aware that It may take me awhile to respond if I am working.

I hope everyone has a great rest of the season Good luck!

BTW Beercloud you left out my proudest moment to date in MFN...My LC in 35 (2022) my third season in. MM

By Beercloud
4/06/2018 11:14 am
my bad on missing the league championship. They are hard to come by.

And reading that you are a chef.............well now I'm hungry. Im heading to the cupboard for some Top Ramen.

By Meatmen
4/12/2018 2:47 pm
Oh lord noooooooo! I ate plenty of ramen and kraft mac n cheez when I was in college. My fav was kraft mac and cheeze infused with Wendy's chili. I am not a gourmet by any means a true american classical guy...Meat and Potatoes ya know Steak, Ribs, Fried chicken. No pompous bull here. I don't believe food has to be fancy, it has to be good. I have been a chef fro 25 years and I've never been out of work unless I wanted to be, Nor have I ever gone hungry. LOL! Ok there is my bio.