League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

1974 team previews

By awest827
5/17/2018 9:45 pm
I would like to get the entire league involved in my reviews, so I don't have to do as much work. So instead of me doing a first quarter review I would like for each GM to preview their own team. If I do not get a preview from a team that team will not get a review. I guess that's just me being lazy, it's just a lot for one person to do. Tell the league about your goals and expectations for the season. Include the team as a whole, the offense, the defense, and specific players. Tell us what you think of your off season acquisitions and losses. Once you have done your team preview please send it to me in a PM, and I will post it after week 4. That should give everyone plenty of time to see how their team is doing, so everyone can make reasonable predictions. I will send out PMs to any GM who has not sent me their preview after week 2. Good luck to everyone on the 1974 season. I hope to be hearing from everyone shortly. Please try to keep the previews to a short paragraph.

Re: 1974 team previews

By Since2001
5/18/2018 7:09 am
I like this a lot I will have mines done fter game3 if that’s okay.
Also if you need help doing other teams I have no problem giving you a hand.

By awest827
5/28/2018 8:35 am
Just a reminder for everyone to send me their team previews. If I don't receive a PM from you before tonight I will be sending you a PM to remind you. If you don't send me a team preview then you will not have one. They will be coming out after week 4.

By OffensiveTaco
5/28/2018 5:55 pm
Hey ya’ll awest827, just wanted to throw my two cents worth out there to you my friend, I think what you’re doing and your contributions thus far is just totally incredibly cool!!! I am beginning to understand how you came up with your handle, that is to say at least the first four letters of your handle, awes as in awesome, and that’s you! Really appreciate it, just adds more colour to the league

By awest827
5/28/2018 5:59 pm
OffensiveTaco wrote:
Hey ya’ll awest827, just wanted to throw my two cents worth out there to you my friend, I think what you’re doing and your contributions thus far is just totally incredibly cool!!! I am beginning to understand how you came up with your handle, that is to say at least the first four letters of your handle, awes as in awesome, and that’s you! Really appreciate it, just adds more colour to the league

Wow thanks that means a lot! Glad to know I am apreciated.

By OffensiveTaco
5/28/2018 6:04 pm
More than you can imagine, I mean to say that whenever somebody goes the extra distance like yourself in making this league more viable needless to say this is the greatest league

Re: 1974 team previ

By OffensiveTaco
5/28/2018 6:06 pm
Even though the Cowboys **** right now, I’m more than willing to contribute my take on the direction as to where this franchise is headed

By jgcruz
5/29/2018 2:49 pm
OffensiveTaco wrote:
Even though the Cowboys **** right now, I’m more than willing to contribute my take on the direction as to where this franchise is headed

That should be an interesting read. I look forward to seeing it.