League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Please welcome sandcrab54 as the new owner of Los Angeles Rams!

By Beercloud
5/29/2018 3:27 pm
sandcrab54 has just joined the league as the owner of Los Angeles Rams. Best of luck with your team!

Re: Please welcome sandcrab54 as the new owner of Los Angeles Rams!

By Beercloud
5/29/2018 3:34 pm
The Los Angeles Rams take on rookie GM sandcrab54.

sandcrab54 just join MFN 2 weeks ago and Paydirt formally welcomes him to MFN. There is information about the game in our league help section along with MFN's help on the general forums. Feel free to ask away or pm myself or one of the reps with any questions. Hope you enjoy this game that has some of us so addicted.

Good luck in the city of angels.

By jgcruz
5/29/2018 6:06 pm
Welcome, sandcrab54.

Please, please, please ask questions! You can either send private messages to one or more GMs or post them for all GMs to see.

Please focus on game planning and the use of rules. Mastering these will maximize your team's strengths and minimize its weaknesses. Many GMs think the game is centered on a neverending quest to trade for the best players. (Secondly, as a newbie, you will likely be on the short end of most trades.) However, IMO trading is not the ultimate key to being competitive.

Have fun and good luck.

By Beercloud
6/10/2018 12:09 am
after a 3-2 record he's outta here? yikes

By jgcruz
6/10/2018 1:11 am
Shame!

By Beercloud
6/10/2018 12:06 pm
This game isn't for everybody I guess. It's a pretty deep game that might be overwhelming to new players. I don't know about everybody else but im addicted to MFN i dont know why. lol

By OffensiveTaco
6/10/2018 8:19 pm
Beercloud wrote:
This game isn't for everybody I guess. It's a pretty deep game that might be overwhelming to new players. I don't know about everybody else but im addicted to MFN i dont know why. lol

Totally agree
In spades