Completed Trade: Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs

By Beercloud
6/04/2018 12:32 am
Denver Broncos sends:
1975 Round 1

Kansas City Chiefs sends:
1977 Round 2 (Kansas City Chiefs)
1977 Round 2 (Green Bay Packers)

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs

By jouameng
6/04/2018 12:43 am
Trading an early 1st round pick for 2 2nd's? Doesn't really make much sense here with Denver sitting at 0-4 and the 2 2nd rounders being 2 years away. Would've made more sense had the 1st rounder had been Cleveland's... I mean I guess you're trying to clear up cap next year but giving away a high 1st for 2 2nd's in a few years is questionable IMO...

By greyghost1225
6/04/2018 12:55 am
San Diego’s pick will be a late round pick, not an early. If you taken a look at my draft picks that I have accumulated thus far, you will see the future of this team. I would rather have 2 good/possible great players for 1 good/possible great player any day.

By greyghost1225
6/04/2018 1:00 am
FYI: this team has won 8 games in 4 seasons and is/was a mess. It didn’t get this way since I took it over.

By greyghost1225
6/04/2018 1:13 am
jouameng wrote:
Trading an early 1st round pick for 2 2nd's? Doesn't really make much sense here with Denver sitting at 0-4 and the 2 2nd rounders being 2 years away. Would've made more sense had the 1st rounder had been Cleveland's... I mean I guess you're trying to clear up cap next year but giving away a high 1st for 2 2nd's in a few years is questionable IMO...

Sorry Carolina, I see the misunderstanding. I didn’t trade my #1. I traded San Diego’s. Denver’s #1 and #2 were gone before I got here.

By jouameng
6/04/2018 1:43 am
Oh, that's my mistake, I wish it would've show that the 1st rounder belonged to SD. In that case I completely understand this trade!