By Beercloud
10/13/2018 3:35 pm
Green Bay Packers sends:
1977 Round 3
1977 Round 4

Tennessee Titans sends:
Ryan Judd (CB)
1977 Round 6 (Tennessee Titans)

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Green Bay Packers and Tennessee Titans

By Wolveraider
10/14/2018 11:03 am
Wow...nice trade Pack....I can see by the trade score that this is a fair trade, but by my player weights, this should be a steal for Green Bay.

By DJSim22
10/14/2018 12:08 pm
I agree, fair trade, but I'd prefer GB's end myself.

I was alittle surprised as I though Tennessee was going to try and win the division this season as the rest of us are building up draft picks to make future runs. Maybe he has something up his sleeve though.

By OffensiveTaco
10/14/2018 12:13 pm
Wolveraider wrote:
Wow...nice trade Pack....I can see by the trade score that this is a fair trade, but by my player weights, this should be a steal for Green Bay.

I agree myself, this is a steal for Green Bay! Everybody knows that corner backs are high in demand, especially the elite attributes of this particular one, not to mention he’s only 25 years old
Last edited at 10/14/2018 12:40 pm

By GrandadB
10/15/2018 2:34 pm
Wolveraider wrote:

Your weights and mine agree Wolver, his stats have been a little better than average for a CB, will be interesting to see how he does. Overall, think it was a good deal for both, depending on the draft class, you can get a DB with same or better atts in the 3rd round, and there's always the possibility of lucking out with a "boomer" in the 4th or later rounds. In this case, I was looking to improve the secondary now instead of at the end of the season.
Last edited at 10/15/2018 2:36 pm

By OffensiveTaco
10/15/2018 3:26 pm
Well there you have it, I think if both sides are happy, and we haven’t heard from the Titans who obviously agreed to this, then all is well!

By 50051139
10/15/2018 8:04 pm
been busy lol but im happy with the decision money was part of the reason and who know what else may be in store