The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

VOL Change

By jouameng
12/13/2018 4:07 pm
There was a question about VOL changing during the draft, yes, VOL can change after a player is drafted.

https://paydirt.myfootballnow.com/community/3/4894?page=1

Re: VOL Change

By Androwski
12/13/2018 4:24 pm
Thanks for the info jouameng... didn't know it. Time to pray to the gods of MFN I guess :(

By Meatmen
12/19/2018 1:08 am
Kinda moves more towards evenings the odds a bit? I like it..?... I think....With out taking away your freedom to trade and use that approach some GM's that prey on newbs and just live for the #1's may not be so eager to pursue the all powerful 1st round pick. I know it happens happened to me by two people in this very league when I was a newb. No bad feelings just learned a hard lesson. I for one hope that the depth of talent stays in the draft. It was nice to see some interesting players after the 3rd/4th rounds.

By jgcruz
12/19/2018 2:16 am
Had a 1st rd CB drop 27 in training camp once. Keeping my fingers crossed.

By Meatmen
12/19/2018 2:32 am
jgcruz wrote:
Had a 1st rd CB drop 27 in training camp once. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Had a low forth rounder gain 34 ATT points. He was in the draft as a TE but after looking at him I put him back to his original position LT and he has been a steady back up tackle, never allowed a sack. Are you talking Vol or ATT's cuz I think the Volatility change is new this version?

By Meatmen
12/19/2018 7:09 am
:P :( :) puke choke gag