League Forums

Main - Trade Block

Picks and/or players

By Mcbolt55
2/14/2023 5:09 am
Chargers have several final year and other veterans on the trading block as well as and more importantly a ton of mid round draft picks this season. Atleast 2 picks in every round from round 3 and on. If anyone is looking to trade back or looking for more players now in exchange for future picks I am game.

Re: Picks and/or players

By Mcbolt55
2/17/2023 12:19 pm
Still looking to package multiple picks in this draft for something earlier now or in the future. Currently holding 3 in the third round, 3 in the fifth and 2 in the sixth among other players on the block and future picks as well. If you need more reinforcements than a single pick can fill, I can help.

By Mcbolt55
2/19/2023 11:07 pm
I’m sure it’s unlikely, still a couple days to figure it out, but would like to package some 5’s and 6’s together if come day 3 of the draft anyone wants to trade back one mediocre prospect for multiple slightly longer shots.

By Mcbolt55
2/22/2023 6:48 pm
Ok, going into last day, 4 picks left in the late 6th and 7th. I don’t blame anybody else for not wanting them since I don’t either, but if anybody wants to trade back for more bodies or long shots I’ll be open to options