League Forums

Main - Trade Block

Seattle trade block

By awest827
1/01/2019 12:12 pm
In an attempt to save some sort of future for my team I am tearing it all down. I am looking for picks in 3 years or players less than 4 years experience. I have a lot of great players who are older and could help get somebody to a championship level. I have 2 players that I don't want to trade due to their age and contracts. WR Michael Lokken and RDE Dennis Randolph. Everyone else is available and most of them have 75% of their contract in bonus. If you want a championship run this year don't miss out on getting some of these guys because i'm sure all the other playoff teams will be upgrading. The biggest key in winning a championship is wanting to win a championship. You have to go all in if you want to win in this league.

Re: Seattle trade block

By awest827
1/14/2019 5:56 pm
It's week 8. Time to make some trades if you want to win. Almost everyone is still available

Re: Seattle trade block

By awest827
2/15/2019 12:27 pm
I have several older players on the block who are very good if you want to win now. I am looking for picks in 2-3 years or players with less than 4 years experience. Send me a PM if you are interested.

WR Robert Tucker
CB **** Conn
RT Doug Bostick
LT David Houle
RG John Castillo
TE Alberto Robertson
DT Dennis King