League Forums

Main - Team News

The Bears Sun-timers

By Damion
1/09/2020 3:33 am
good Morning,

welcome to the first edition of the Sun-timers.
This season will be a fresh start to the Bears that owner George Halas announced at the annual general meeting. With the new General Manager Damion, the first dividion Championship since 1963 should finally jump out. Damion comes from Germany, a young football country, but his vision and his decision convinced Mr. Halas to put him on.

The first weeks and days around Chicago were breathtaking and the madness was simply quoted as Damion.
In the interview, he was calm, calm but unerring. We have a long way to go. Many of the fans could not understand why the entire coaching team was replaced.
"They were old, had their time. I am young and my team should be too" But when he fired Preston the star running back as well as some other players, the first voices became loud according to which they demanded his release. Damion answers, "what do I want with a running back that is slower than me and earns three times as much as my Qb. I know he did a lot for us, but Chicago is a windy city. "

"The goals for this season are very clear, we will take care of one or the other pinprick. Nobody put us on the bill, especially not Minnesota or the Packers. But people are watching, The Bears have awakened from their hibernation."

Re: The Bears Sun-timers

By marinarul10
1/09/2020 7:52 am
Good luck Damion, keep up the good work!

By Meatmen
1/09/2020 9:28 am
marinarul10 wrote:
Good luck Damion, keep up the good work!

AWESOME DUDE!>.................................................MM DAAAAAA BEARS! lol

By Damion
1/11/2020 11:19 am
Welcome to a new edition of The Bears Sun-timers

what were this two gamedays now? The Bears are leading their division, and now even number one in their conference. so we had to look for a conversation with the busy GM Damion again. When we were allowed into the office we could see the smile in Damions face. He greeted us with the words. "Can you believe that? Two wins over our rivals the Packers and the Vikings. Nobody really expected that, we outsiders After all.
The first game against the Vikings was to be expected maybe,
because the Minnesota team is not there yet Unfortunately, you can wait a long time for the miracle. They are a top team, but on this day we had the lucky on our side. Unfortunately, the week between the game days was not that good for the Bears. We lost our best LDE Rubinstein due to a bug in the cap system. I tried everything but he didn't want to come back. He resented the fact that I had let Preston and the others go. I wish him all the luck in the world in Washington, but if he wants to do more than 1 tackle he can come back any time lol.

The second game against the cheese heads went unexpectedly well for us. But we have to keep the ball flat, these are two games we have won now. This is far from becoming a Super Bowl Champion.

The goal is clear this season, a couple of victories and annoying people. But now disappear and close the door, chicago is a windy city. " see you After tue washington game !!

By Damion
1/19/2020 11:37 am
today we visit the GM Damion again. when we entered the stadium grounds as usual, he came towards us.

"You just want me to confirm the rumors, but you can forget that right away. I won't say anything on the subject. We can talk about the last two games.

1. saints. we had it until the fourth quarter of 17: 9 and then we wasted it. I was so angry. of course nobody has us on the list, but hey we had them on the verge of defeat.

2. chiefs with meatmen. What can I say. They were the clearly strong team, after the 2 int and 2 fumbles I didn't think about it anymore. but the coach does a great job. Then we were lucky that we made the points. Thanks to Meatmen is a cool guy and has the certain know-how.

we are 3-2 after five match days. Nobody could count on that. Not even the fans or their reporters. Of course we will get on the poke when it comes to the champ or the other playoff teams. I keep telling you Chicago is one windy city. it blows away here every time.
As the saying goes from Germany, the drops have not yet been sucked.

I can only say one thing about the rumors. wait it out, you'll see. We are just beginning."

By Meatmen
1/20/2020 1:44 am
Nice job. I'm a believer..........................................................MM