League Forums

Main - Team News

Cardinal News

By CoachNorm
2/01/2019 8:27 pm
Since the likely hood of the Cardinals not having to play in the wildcard round is low even with a win, the Arizona Cardinals will be resting all key starters on both sides of the ball in preparation for the playoffs. Arizona running-back Michael Franks wanted to break the 1,000 yard rushing mark for the 6th time in his career, but understands being healthy for the playoffs far outweighs personal achievements.

Best of luck to everyone in the playoffs.

Re: Cardinal News

By CoachNorm
2/14/2019 1:36 pm
Arizona GM CoachNorm is looking to replace HC George Knox despite bringing the team to its first playoff appearance in team history. Knox was originally hired by Arizona to do one thing and that was bring the team to the playoffs. He has never had a losing record and is one of the top defensive minds in Paydirt but to win you need a top notch offense as well and with the window closing fast in Arizona a change needed to be made. Reports are rumoring Detroit's OC David Poling, Tennessee's DC Angelo Jones and of course GM CoachNorm will be looking at possibly doing an in-house promotion.

By CoachNorm
4/20/2019 6:31 pm
Every Cardinal will be available for trade this off-season.

By OffensiveTaco
4/20/2019 6:37 pm
CoachNorm wrote:

Well then.........your phone will be ringing off the hook!
Make sure you get some extensions and a couple of phone operators

By greyghost1225
4/20/2019 7:09 pm
OffensiveTaco wrote:
CoachNorm wrote:

Well then.........your phone will be ringing off the hook!
Make sure you get some extensions and a couple of phone operators

He will be receiving a call from me with the question "Why don't you play against the Seahawks like you play against me"

By CoachNorm
4/30/2019 8:53 pm
Just a reminder that every single Cardinal player will be available for trade (draft picks) starting tomorrow.

By CoachNorm
5/01/2019 12:53 pm
Still plenty of studs left on the roster, get them while they last. I am a more than reasonable GM and I consider each and every trade I am sent. Just because a guy is 84 overall, doesn't mean I need a 2nd+ rounder for him. I consider age and any other metric that makes a player worth or not worth trading for. Send them my way!

By CoachNorm
5/02/2019 6:50 pm
Looking for a 2nd + 4th rounder in 1980 for

#34 Fred Breaux CB - 87 overall 90+ speed

By CoachNorm
5/06/2019 10:09 am
Mark Glick available for trade

89 overall in default rating
90+ speed and maxed out at 100 at nearly every skill rating.
Cheap $1.1m in salary

He is 30 but this is the perfect player for a team in a win now situation that needs that extra push at the receiver position and I am not looking for much.

Looking for a single 3rd rounder in 1980 or 1981 (I will not accept anything in this years draft) or a combination of of lower round picks (may be a little difficult with the rating system).
Last edited at 5/06/2019 10:18 am