League Forums

Main - League Help

Noob

By jb7929
3/17/2023 12:18 pm
Hello Everyone,

I have no idea what I'm doing. Think I need to wait to be approved. Please bear with me while I get acclimated to the system. Thanks!

Re: Noob

By ArmoredGiraffe
3/17/2023 1:26 pm
If you applied to join a team in this league then you will need to wait until the league admin approves your application. Also there is a credit system for this site and everyday you will gain 5 credits which is also the cost of joining a team so unless you buy credits you can only join one league/become an owner of one team per day.

By jb7929
3/17/2023 1:42 pm
Only planned on joining one for now. Definitely don't want to get ahead of myself. Guess I'm just waiting on the admin.

By ArmoredGiraffe
3/17/2023 2:05 pm
This is a self plug but I have posted some 4.6 weights for people to use: https://paydirt.myfootballnow.com/community/3/7428?page=1. The goal of these weights are that generally players ratings starting in the mid-70s become startable/rosterable players. I'll admit they are not perfect but are definitely better to making a competitive team than using the default weights. There is some more information in the thread about the weights themselves and I recommend checking out the community help forum. I have a basic game plan for anyone to use but I'm truthfully not sure how useful it would be to someone who has not played the game at all