League Forums

Main - League Help

Overrides

By DJSim22
12/24/2017 8:13 pm
This has been frustrating me because I can't get the overrides to work under the depth chart. I've made changes over time with personnel groups (thanks to Sethrick) and a few rules I like. But I would really like to change certain personnel within the game. I get an error message whenever I try this page. "The site says you can't save" or something like that.

Any ideas?

Re: Overrides

By setherick
12/24/2017 8:41 pm
DJSim22 wrote:
This has been frustrating me because I can't get the overrides to work under the depth chart. I've made changes over time with personnel groups (thanks to Sethrick) and a few rules I like. But I would really like to change certain personnel within the game. I get an error message whenever I try this page. "The site says you can't save" or something like that.

Any ideas?

Sounds like a bug. Try clearing your browser cache and then loading it to see if you see the error again. I was just setting overrides about 2 hours ago, so I know it's working.

By DJSim22
12/24/2017 8:47 pm
I'm not an IT guy, but I have cleared cookies ect. The weird thing is it hasn't worked on either of our computers. Anyway, thanks for clarifying it is a non site issue. :)

By Mcarovil
12/25/2017 12:02 am
I think you are referring to “something went wrong, nothing was saved”. If that’s it, there is an error with what you are trying to override. Most common is having the same player twice in a formation that you are trying to override. It’s defintely a site thing not your browser.
DJSim22 wrote:
I'm not an IT guy, but I have cleared cookies ect. The weird thing is it hasn't worked on either of our computers. Anyway, thanks for clarifying it is a non site issue. :)
Last edited at 12/25/2017 12:03 am