League Forums

Main - Off-Topic

Re: DJ

By OffensiveTaco
9/23/2019 7:05 pm
Gentleman is starting to look like a genius.............helluva game Daniel Jones
Last edited at 9/24/2019 6:06 am

By 50051139
9/25/2019 10:34 am
pump the brakes they barely escaped the buccs im not convinced yet

By DJSim22
9/25/2019 12:56 pm
I read the subject and thought you were telling me I'm a genius. ;)

By OffensiveTaco
9/25/2019 5:40 pm
Well excuse me then Titans coach....
I figured, since the ROOKIE, Daniel Jones, set an NFL record, for his first game, that would be a positive sign!
And he doesn’t even shoot his mouth off, like uhm, (big mouth Mayfield), even Patrick Mahomes, NFL mvp, isn’t as opinionated as Mayfield

By 50051139
9/27/2019 12:38 pm
OffensiveTaco wrote:
Well excuse me then Titans coach....
I figured, since the ROOKIE, Daniel Jones, set an NFL record, for his first game, that would be a positive sign!
And he doesn’t even shoot his mouth off, like uhm, (big mouth Mayfield), even Patrick Mahomes, NFL mvp, isn’t as opinionated as Mayfield

LOL its nice that he set an nfl record in his first game, and sure it is in fact a good sign but again its the buccs who struggles defensively and to win by one point i just think people are jumping on the future train to fast. after one game hes all of sudden the favorite to win rookie of the year give me a break. Lets also take the time to realize that now the pressure gets heavier with the loss of Barkley for the next several weeks. I want more games before im convinced the Giants made a shockingly good move.

By OffensiveTaco
9/27/2019 5:09 pm
Good point

By GrandadB
10/05/2019 3:05 pm
The Giant fans were ready to commit murder when his pick was announced, lol. Was a real balsy decision, unless the personnel scouting & evaluation guys knew something that no one else did. QBs in MFN are kind of similar, they dont automatically reflect their attribute levels and rating, and are more dependent on the level of their receiver group, amount of time to throw, and play selection/gameplan