League Forums

Main - Off-Topic

Re: Super Bowl LIII

By Beercloud
1/29/2019 9:38 pm
Brady's caught way too much flak for the Patriots questionable choices. I think those Patriot cheats of days past came from Belichick and above. The whole deflate gate was a joke. Another Peyton Manning cry baby antics started that whole gig. Every QB in the league deflated the ball during cold weather. And many great QB's came out in his defense saying as much led by Montana, Bradshaw and Farve to name a few. The tuck rule deal was all refs. Ironically the refs are the sole reason the Rams are in this Super Bowl. What a crazy league.

The Patriots are gonna be extremely tough to beat. But I think the game is gonna come down to the Rams offense vs the Patriots defense. So I'll take the Rams in a shocker 31-27.

By 50051139
1/29/2019 9:46 pm
Beercloud wrote:
Brady's caught way too much flak for the Patriots questionable choices. I think those Patriot cheats of days past came from Belichick and above. The whole deflate gate was a joke. Another Peyton Manning cry baby antics started that whole gig. Every QB in the league deflated the ball during cold weather. And many great QB's came out in his defense saying as much led by Montana, Bradshaw and Farve to name a few. The tuck rule deal was all refs. Ironically the refs are the sole reason the Rams are in this Super Bowl. What a crazy league.

The Patriots are gonna be extremely tough to beat. But I think the game is gonna come down to the Rams offense vs the Patriots defense. So I'll take the Rams in a shocker 31-27.

Jared Goff is gonna choke so this will be shocker indeed

By Beercloud
1/29/2019 9:50 pm
ya it will be interesting to see how he handles it. he does have a lot of weapons though. And how will the Rams monster D-line do against the monster O-line of the Patriots?

By 50051139
1/29/2019 9:59 pm
im sure the Rams are gonna prob get like 2 sacks in the game but if brady figures that defense out its gonna neutralize the battle especially with the riskiness that the Rams corners like to play always going for the ball when they shouldn't. The way they started that game against the saints was ridiculous, they play that way against the Patriots wont matter what the offense does, regardless of weapons.

By DJSim22
1/30/2019 12:17 pm
Beercloud wrote:

The whole reason? They missed THREE facemasks on the Saints defense. After the blown call, the Saints still had the ball in OT. Brees didn't get it done. Because Sean Payton is the biggest jerk in football, I do find it funny. Mrs. Benson is making a mockery of herself, she didn't have any issues in 2009 with bountygate lol.

By Beercloud
2/03/2019 10:27 am
good luck to your teams today and enjoy your parties.

By CoachNorm
2/03/2019 11:07 am
Good luck to all the LA and Pats fans tonight. Hope everyone has a good SB.

By Black Adder
2/03/2019 11:53 am
If Pats O Line can hold up against the Rams D Line and force the Rams to blitz with LB`s or S`s,then the Pats will send Gronk on lots of Med/Long routes,freeing passes and slants to Pats RB`s out the backfield.

Pats 34 Rams 20

As usuall I`ll watch till half time (1am`ish),set the video,then go bed .

By 50051139
2/03/2019 8:07 pm
anybody saw a 3-0 halftime score lol

By Beercloud
2/04/2019 1:22 pm
yup. Only got to watch a couple minutes of the 2nd qt and the 4th. Black Adder called it. Gronk ended up being the demise of the Rams when it got down to go time. They are gonna miss him.

Both defenses sure played lights out. From what I was able to watch, it felt like I was watching our 0.4.4 version. lol
Last edited at 2/04/2019 1:23 pm