GG Bucs

Re: Preseason game chat

By Mcbolt55
2/12/2024 1:07 pm
GP Ioan, always a tight battle…

By ArmoredGiraffe
2/12/2024 1:14 pm
Thanks for the games these past couple of seasons everyone. Due to the subscription model I am immediately downsizing my team ownership while I mull whether the lowest subscription is worth it. Good luck in your quests for championships!

By MVRowner - League Admin
2/12/2024 5:56 pm
You will be missed.

By IoanBlood
2/13/2024 4:56 am
I have 6 - 7 months out of my credits. If there is no road map and no visible improvement in known bugs or in general by then, I will leave the game with a heavy heart.

By Warthog
2/13/2024 8:00 am
IoanBlood wrote:
I have 6 - 7 months out of my credits. If there is no road map and no visible improvement in known bugs or in general by then, I will leave the game with a heavy heart.

Pretty much the same for me. I might keep going with the one free league at that point, but with no marked improvement, I will likely just quit.

2/13/2024 8:03 am
Warthog wrote:
IoanBlood wrote:

Pretty much the same for me. I might keep going with the one free league at that point, but with no marked improvement, I will likely just quit.

I've never been credit/subscription user, but I intend to stay as long as their is a league. I'm basically a Paydirt for life player at this point.

By Warthog
2/13/2024 6:47 pm
We lost 8 owners due to new subscription plan.

This will be my last season running this league as I think I will be leaving MFN soon. Anyone want to take over or do we all just go all-in and make this the last season for Paydirt?

2/13/2024 7:33 pm
Warthog wrote:
We lost 8 owners due to new subscription plan.

This will be my last season running this league as I think I will be leaving MFN soon. Anyone want to take over or do we all just go all-in and make this the last season for Paydirt?

I say let’s do both. This is most likely the last time we’ll have a 32 owned roster team so let’s go all in this year, and I wouldn’t mind riding out whatever remaining years are left in this league.