League Forums

Main - Team News

Re: Tennessee Tip

By 50051139
2/14/2019 4:02 pm
In light of recent news surrounding DC Angelo Jones and the Cardinals GM 500 has sat down with Jones and im here to report that a 6 year extension has been put on the table

By 50051139
2/15/2019 10:10 am
Breaking News broke a little after 9am today as news spreaded around That Seth Gonzalez the only Head Coach in Titans history would announce his retirement. Seth has been in charge since the league began and has been a long time friend of GM 500.

"Retirement is calling, " seth commented when asked why now it was time to call it quits after the Titans have won their first Division title.

GM 500 was reached out for comment and spoke highly of Seth claiming that his career record did not do justice for the hard work he had seen from him since taking the team over. "I would not have been able to get around without that man" GM 500 joked before shaking hands.

With Seth Gonzalez retiring many rumors are spreading that GM 500 will look in house for a new head coach but only time will tell

By jgcruz
2/15/2019 1:46 pm
50051139 wrote:
Breaking News broke a little after 9am today as news spreaded around That Seth Gonzalez the only Head Coach in Titans history would announce his retirement. Seth has been in charge since the league began and has been a long time friend of GM 500.

"Retirement is calling, " seth commented when asked why now it was time to call it quits after the Titans have won their first Division title.

GM 500 was reached out for comment and spoke highly of Seth claiming that his career record did not do justice for the hard work he had seen from him since taking the team over. "I would not have been able to get around without that man" GM 500 joked before shaking hands.

With Seth Gonzalez retiring many rumors are spreading that GM 500 will look in house for a new head coach but only time will tell

Better look in-house. Those Coordinators are too tempting to not get HC offers.

By 50051139
2/15/2019 5:25 pm
jgcruz wrote:
50051139 wrote:

Breaking News From Last Night
DC Angelo Jones has accepted a 6 year 103 Million dollar extension to continue as the DC when asked if he would consider the HC Job here or anywhere else he commented by saying I love my current Position it would take more then that to pry me away.

By greyghost1225
2/15/2019 5:35 pm
Don't make me start posting, just I stay at the top of this forum. I can create alot of stuff. lol :)

By 50051139
2/15/2019 5:36 pm
lol Sources say the tip has much more to report ;)

By greyghost1225
2/15/2019 5:37 pm
fake news, :)

By greyghost1225
2/15/2019 5:39 pm
50051139 wrote:

we will see who will be the reporting after our week 12 contest. :)

By 50051139
2/15/2019 5:40 pm
greyghost1225 wrote:
50051139 wrote:

we will see who will be the reporting after our week 12 contest. :)

Im sure we will have plenty of interviews especially with all that former Tennessee Talent

By jgcruz
2/15/2019 7:30 pm
50051139 wrote:
jgcruz wrote:
50051139 wrote:

Breaking News From Last Night
DC Angelo Jones has accepted a 6 year 103 Million dollar extension to continue as the DC when asked if he would consider the HC Job here or anywhere else he commented by saying I love my current Position it would take more then that to pry me away.

Are you sure he accepted the offer? Or did you submit one he just didn't rebuff? Just sayin'.