League Forums

Main - Team News

Re: The Falcon Project

By Hellbringer
12/31/2018 10:34 am
After spending some time looking at the roster, coaches, and salaries, we have some question marks going into the future.

Our defense is a mess, with several LB's with bloated salaries, lack of depth at everywhere else.
Coach King has a short leash with his zone defense.

A sign of hope is our draft pick stock. That will help replace and improve the depth of this defense. I firmly believe defense wins the game!
Last edited at 12/31/2018 11:53 am

By jgcruz
12/31/2018 2:45 pm
Good to have you on board.

By Hellbringer
7/01/2019 6:48 am
With the summer upon us, my duties as father and camper have my time limited.

Effective immediately, I resign my position with the Atlanta Falcons. I want to thank the organization for the memories and experience.

After summer I plan on requesting to be put on the waiting list.

Have a great summer friends!

By OffensiveTaco
7/01/2019 8:22 am
Hellbringer wrote:
With the summer upon us, my duties as father and camper have my time limited.

Effective immediately, I resign my position with the Atlanta Falcons. I want to thank the organization for the memories and experience.

After summer I plan on requesting to be put on the waiting list.

Have a great summer friends!

Hope to see you soon......have a good summer

By marinarul10
8/22/2019 7:45 pm
Well, the Falcon Projet is more alive than never!!!!
Last edited at 8/27/2019 7:11 pm

By marinarul10
8/27/2019 7:11 pm
And The Lions didn`t believe it!!!

By marinarul10
9/13/2019 9:48 pm
Even if the finances do not look in good shape the Falcons are looking confident in to the future ....

By Meatmen
9/13/2019 11:06 pm
I wouldn't worry too much...Yes, the cap is challenging...but you did well winning some games and not resting. You will have a shot at making more draft picks now as they won't be as expensive if you would have continued the losing ways. Looks like you will be picking somewhere between 10 and 15? IDK? You have 194.5M in used cap for next year. The cap will be just over 205M. That leaves you 10.5 M minimum...OK...NOT a lot...Maybe 2 higher picks and if you set you player weights right you might find a gem in the lower rounds. You will be fine.......................MM

By marinarul10
9/14/2019 9:18 am
The Falcons fans already understand that next season will be just another step forward and they will enjoy every single win like it will be in the superbowl !!!

By OffensiveTaco
9/14/2019 3:45 pm
I think Falcon fans are confident going into next season........
The second half of this season, Atlanta posted an impressive 6-3 record, only to lose 3X against playoff bound teams, what’s more impressive is, those 3 losses were only within 1 stinking drive.
Hats off to you in a competitive division