Main - Team News

Re: The Falcon Project

By marinarul10
9/15/2019 6:00 am
Thank you!!!

By marinarul10
10/23/2019 8:34 pm
The Falcons Projet still running..... unfortunately for the fans at very slow pace .... a very tough schedule for this season and not much market activity make me believe that it will be very hard to reach the last season number of wins ....

On the positive side the finances are looking good and the drafties show nice progress so all good for the future.....

Falcons goals for this season
At least one win inside the division ..... knowing our division rivals it will be very tough
At least one upset, win being big underdog, 5 points or more ..... we will surely have a lot of games to reach this one so who knows
At least 6 wins overall .... very very hard to reach considering the schedule
Go Falcons!!!

By marinarul10
10/25/2019 5:11 am
Goal no 1 and 2 already reach !!!!

Shame on me for not believing in my guys!

By marinarul10
11/09/2019 1:54 pm
And the goals for the season have been reach after only 7 rounds! Now, can we keep up the pace? The funs are extazy right now and they really deserve more....Let`s have some fan trying

Last edited at 11/09/2019 1:56 pm

By marinarul10
10/03/2021 9:47 am
It was a long drive, but Falcons fans has been rewarded fully....

P.S. Can the Falcons fans hope for even more?!?....
1988 HoF Miguel Davis and 1989 HoF Kenneth Bonilla retire after winning it all with the Falcons.
The all-time passing TD's leader Larry Walker announce that he decided not to retire yet after having his best season ever with an amazing total of 81 TD's(more than 4 TD's per game average !!!!) and 7433 yds

Well the pattern has been broken so time will tell ....