Re: 1971 Regular Season

By Gustoon
10/31/2017 1:41 pm
botastiac wrote:
Gustoon wrote:
Beercloud wrote:
Big Games in Week 9:

Chicago(7-1) @ Tampa Bay(6-2)
NFC North and NFC South battle it out. Winner keeps pace for their divisions lead. It also could have ramifications towards the home field advantage race with Philly(7-1).

Pittsburgh(6-2) @ Cleveland(8-0)
Cleveland needs the win to keep pace with San Diego for home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Pittsburgh is in a fierce Wild Card race with Cincinnati and Oakland all at 6-2. Also if the Steelers can pull off the win, they can close up the gap for the AFC North crown to 1 game of the Browns.

Philadelphia(7-1) @ Washington(6-2)
A huge game in the NFC East. The Eagles won the first match up at home in Veterans Stadium 24-13. This time the game will be played in RFK. With a win, Paydirt's defending champion Redskins will tie Philly for the division lead. The Eagles come into the game hot winning 6 straight.

San Francisco(5-3) @ Los Angeles(4-4)
This is a battle for the NFC West lead. The 49ers wiped out the Rams in their 1st meeting at Candlestick Park 59-24. If the Rams can counter at the LA Coliseum they would tie up San Francisco for the lead. A huge game for Los Angeles.

You forgot Pats @ Jets ;)

GG Pats, hopefully the first of many good games between us.

ugh gg

Ha ha , just wait until we do the double ;)

By Warthog - League Admin
10/31/2017 8:19 pm
Ric Flair https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXhRFnUn72E

By setherick
11/01/2017 6:23 am
Good game SD. That was a rough opening 29 seconds for you.

By chinaski
11/01/2017 8:29 am
gg Skins, that was a uuuuugly game, but we'll take it!

By botastiac
11/01/2017 8:50 am
my recent schedule has been killer!

By Beercloud
11/01/2017 8:58 am
Big Games in Week 11:

Pittsburgh(7-3) @ Cincinnati(8-2)
A huge AFC North division game. The AFC Wild Card chase is a 3 horse race between Oakland(8-2), Cincinnati(8-2) and Pittsburgh(7-3). You can see for yourself the possible implications of this game.

Tampa Bay(7-3) @ Philadelphia(7-3)
Both teams are reeling and need this win bad. Philly has lost two in a row and Tampa Bay has lost their last 2 out of 3 games. Philly is tied atop of the NFC East division with Washington(7-3) and Tampa Bay is holding on to a one game lead over Carolina(6-4) who beat them last week. 

San Diego(9-1) @ Oakland(8-2)
Another huge game in the AFC. The Raiders are in two fights. One for the division title with San Diego and Kansas City(9-1) and one for a Wild Card birth. They face a Charger team who lost their first game of the year last week and are looking to rebound. But it's always tough playing in the Black Hole.

Buffalo(4-6) @ New England(5-5)
A battle for the AFC East division lead. Both teams are struggling as of late with the Bills losing their last 4 out of 5 games. Their only win in that span came against the hapless Packers(1-9). New England has lost 3 in a row. And after this game their schedule gets pretty rough down the stretch. 

By jgcruz
11/01/2017 10:07 am
setherick wrote:
Good game SD. That was a rough opening 29 seconds for you.

Congrats, Seth. Great game. We played well enough to lose. But I liked our rebound. Hopefully, we'll meet again later.

By trslick
11/01/2017 12:31 pm
GG Ravens

By Gustoon
11/02/2017 1:52 am
GG Packers, my o line has a new nickname...the turnstile machine, omg just end the season please

By r3g4nj4k3
11/02/2017 6:34 am
Gustoon wrote:
GG Packers, my o line has a new nickname...the turnstile machine, omg just end the season please

I'm just thankful for my first win! Ughh lol....gg though!