League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1973 Season

By GrandadB
4/18/2018 3:57 pm
The Pack came up with "the drive" in last minute and a half, was a great game. We were lucky to win it after the **** def play overuse and penalty caused by the 3 WR auto-ing the Nickel, am going to have to fix that before taking on the Skins or we will have no chance. GG and season for the Panthers/ jouameng, cheers

By DJSim22
4/18/2018 4:57 pm
Wolveraider wrote:
DJSim22 wrote:
GG Raiders, tough D and running game!

We hopefully are getting where we need to be, hopefully the new updates won't set us back.

Great game and game plan Colts!

You pretty much outplayed us....I'd say you're getting where you need to be.....shoot, it took 3 50+ yard FGs (sure as **** can't count on that every game) to win the game and you still could've sent it to overtime if your kicker makes his 47 yarder in the 4th.

Whew....feel like I got away with one....I'll have to do a heck of a lot better than that, if I'm going to stand any chance against the Browns.

Thanks, you are one of my favorites at MFN, so I appreciate the compliments!

By GrandadB
4/19/2018 10:48 am
Surprised that the visiting Pack is only a 3 pt dog vs the Skins. Does the AI know something I dont? Or is it screwy as usual. I would have thought the line would be 10 or more.
Last edited at 4/19/2018 10:49 am

By awest827
4/19/2018 11:54 am
GrandadB wrote:
Surprised that the visiting Pack is only a 3 pt dog vs the Skins. Does the AI know something I dont? Or is it screwy as usual. I would have thought the line would be 10 or more.

Washington dropped 5 spots in the power rankings, and is now at 7.3 because he didn't play a game. Same thing happened to me last season. I was first in the power rankings heading into the playoffs and ended the playoffs 14th in the power rankings.

By botastiac
4/19/2018 9:49 pm
my RB patrick pomeroy made defensive player of the week?

By GrandadB
4/20/2018 5:17 am
Well, any chance that the Pack had of being in the game with the Skins when it hit the 4th qtr went up in smoke on hot reads. Based on how the game started, was surprised that we still had a chance at 28-15, but an interception killed our chance to get closer, from then on it was over.
Did not want the goaline def's being auto'd on 3rd and med/long, but it happened. Will review what I had set up, cuz something def was off. Also was first time that I had the Dime Flat CB3 & 4 blitz get hot read, which resulted in the 2nd TD, 3 of the first 4 TDs were all over 63 yds on pass plays. Would have been a real interesting game if not for the hot reads and the goaline def being auto'd along with the 5 interceptions. Feel real good about the season that the Pack had, and am really looking forward to next season, best of luck Seahawks, hope you can give the Skins a run for it in the conf champ game. cheers all

By Wolveraider
4/20/2018 9:09 am
Good game Cleveland....your team is always tough to play against and this was a real nailbiter...a lot of ups and downs for both teams.

By Warthog
4/20/2018 9:34 am
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game Cleveland....your team is always tough to play against and this was a real nailbiter...a lot of ups and downs for both teams.

GG WR. You whooped us plain and simple. Best of luck in the rest of the playoffs.

By Kordaiin
4/20/2018 9:37 am
GG KC!! Buffalo and Oakland AFC Championship game. I don't think anyone would have guessed this would be the matchup.

Goodluck Oakland. I have a very tough game ahead of me and I'll have to really tweak some things. My #1 and #2 WRs are out for the season so I won't be able to run the Offense I've built around having them.
Last edited at 4/20/2018 9:43 am

By Dash
4/20/2018 12:19 pm
botastiac wrote:
my RB patrick pomeroy made defensive player of the week?

I seen somewhere that the last spot on POW board is giving to the most outstanding player regardless if its offense or defense.