League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1973 Season

By botastiac
4/17/2018 6:45 am
Androwski wrote:
Gustoon wrote:
GG Patsies, next season we're going to be a much meaner dog. It would be cool if Miami could up their game too.
Best of luck Pats and Bills

Don't doubt about it. I'm ready to give some trouble in the Division next year.

NOOOOO! lol good luck in the offseason androwski.

By Androwski
4/17/2018 7:01 am
botastiac wrote:
Androwski wrote:
Gustoon wrote:
GG Patsies, next season we're going to be a much meaner dog. It would be cool if Miami could up their game too.
Best of luck Pats and Bills

Don't doubt about it. I'm ready to give some trouble in the Division next year.

NOOOOO! lol good luck in the offseason androwski.

I still got a long way to go so don't worry too much lol. Good luck to you too botastic!

By Beercloud
4/17/2018 8:07 am
A lil rivalry between Buffalo and New England maybe? lol

And with both teams facing off in the first round Im willing to bet odds there is some heavy gameplanning going on for this one. Now we have Miami firing a warning shot across both their bows and you know Gustoon absolutely hates to see his Jets lose anything. This AFC East is becoming a great story in Paydirt.

By Kordaiin
4/17/2018 8:48 am
botastiac wrote:
Kordaiin wrote:
botastiac wrote:
Kordaiin wrote:
I've never heard that before Botastic, I have heard of the other deciding factors other people posted

Ive heard that in the NFL. please dont get too upset by the subject. it is just a game, so chill out.

Really? You assume I'm upset why? Because I asked where you got your information from? Had I been upset I probably would have said something like "I'm pretty sure you made that rule up" because it's not a thing in the NFL. Sounds to me like you're the one upset, please don't project your feelings upon me.

i say that because I can tell youre triggered. Now lets DROP THE SUBJECT like i have been hinting at for 3 ******* days! god **** you people are sensitive..

edit: been trying to be nice but you wouldnt get something if i held you at gunpoint (not a threat, dont get triggered by it either)

You're something else man. "Let's drop the subject" " You guys are so sensitive " but I'm going to keep saying passive aggressive things because I'm really mad and grrrrr. Lol you are comical.
Last edited at 4/17/2018 8:51 am

By botastiac
4/17/2018 9:56 am
Kordaiin wrote:
botastiac wrote:
Kordaiin wrote:
botastiac wrote:
Kordaiin wrote:
I've never heard that before Botastic, I have heard of the other deciding factors other people posted

Ive heard that in the NFL. please dont get too upset by the subject. it is just a game, so chill out.

Really? You assume I'm upset why? Because I asked where you got your information from? Had I been upset I probably would have said something like "I'm pretty sure you made that rule up" because it's not a thing in the NFL. Sounds to me like you're the one upset, please don't project your feelings upon me.

i say that because I can tell youre triggered. Now lets DROP THE SUBJECT like i have been hinting at for 3 ******* days! god **** you people are sensitive..

edit: been trying to be nice but you wouldnt get something if i held you at gunpoint (not a threat, dont get triggered by it either)

You're something else man. "Let's drop the subject" " You guys are so sensitive " but I'm going to keep saying passive aggressive things because I'm really mad and grrrrr. Lol you are comical.

im saying drop the subject because you have your panties in a twist and id rather not have this "argument" in the paydirt forums. Thanks any other problems or concerns pm me. And i take that good luck back. get ready to get rocked.

By DJSim22
4/17/2018 10:48 am
And this clown is our AFC Rep? Great...

By botastiac
4/17/2018 11:00 am
DJSim22 wrote:

sorry you think that but i like to defend my stance on something.

edit: and yet again, we are not dropping the subject. hilarious.
Last edited at 4/17/2018 11:00 am

By Philliesworld
4/17/2018 12:06 pm
botastiac wrote:
DJSim22 wrote:

I think the whole thing is hilarious.

Every single forum argument I have ever seen, somebody calls out the other to drop the subject, yet neither wants to be the person dropping it. So the keep putting in "parting shots".

In the age of screen text, misunderstandings abound.

I get kick out of it.

By Gustoon
4/17/2018 12:08 pm
Philliesworld wrote:
botastiac wrote:
DJSim22 wrote:

Every single forum argument I have ever seen, somebody calls out the other to drop the subject, yet neither wants to be the person dropping it. So the keep putting in "parting shots".

I get kick out of it.

Pervert!

;)

By Philliesworld
4/17/2018 12:11 pm
Gustoon wrote:
Philliesworld wrote:
botastiac wrote:
DJSim22 wrote:

I get kick out of it.

Pervert!

;)

tell me you didn't in the least, smile once while reading the back and forth.

;)