The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Paydirt Feeder League

By greyghost1225
6/20/2019 11:34 pm
If I am not mistaken there are no administrator rules to allow that. Each player would have to be renamed and would have different attributes.

By OffensiveTaco
6/20/2019 11:37 pm
greyghost1225 wrote:
If I am not mistaken there are no administrator rules to allow that. Each player would have to be renamed and would have different attributes.

Interesting!
I did not know that, or wasn’t aware of that

By Beercloud
6/21/2019 8:23 am
If there ever is a college version of this game that is linkable to other leagues we will definitely be doing this. Whether its with a Paydirt created league or another league. I know myself and others have suggested this in the past. Not sure if that is even on jdb's big picture plans or not.

As far as now, can you mess with attributes? I dont even know how to create a player other than changing their names.

By Meatmen
6/21/2019 1:41 pm
I tried.... and I guess succeed to sign on as Wilmington but something happened as I switched to the PM screen to ask if we could customize our team? My screen froze for a second and went back to league conversation page. I am now locked out I keep getting the message that I would have to wait 30 days????

By Beercloud
6/21/2019 3:11 pm
k I'll go free it up.

By Beercloud
6/21/2019 3:11 pm
K your good to go Meatmen

By Meatmen
6/21/2019 3:24 pm
Thank you sir... you got a tough nut to crack looks like you're in serious cap trouble as well. I just don't understand how GM's let their teams go like that. I promise you that if I don't make the playoffs by next season you will have an easy fix for the Chiefs they will have a Full Slate of draft picks make sure you take over that team. LOL! At least you know you can make it to the seven- seed.........MM

Oh yeah my original question can we customize??? I have credits..........MM
S

By Beercloud
6/21/2019 3:30 pm
I have it set for not so they dont get changed back and forth as GM's come and go. I can do it for free if you want me to change something. Send me a pm with what you want. Im out the door til tomorrow I can change it then for you. Or I can lift it while were both online and close it back up after your done.

By Meatmen
6/21/2019 4:22 pm
Yeah I'm off to work as well...TTYL MM

By OffensiveTaco
6/21/2019 6:26 pm
Meatmen wrote:
Thank you sir... you got a tough nut to crack looks like you're in serious cap trouble as well. I just don't understand how GM's let their teams go like that. I promise you that if I don't make the playoffs by next season you will have an easy fix for the Chiefs they will have a Full Slate of draft picks make sure you take over that team. LOL! At least you know you can make it to the seven- seed.........MM

Oh yeah my original question can we customize??? I have credits..........MM
S

Say mister Meatman, you ain’t leaving next season are you?
Hate to have paydirt lose a GM like yourself.........