League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1973 Season

By voegma
4/16/2018 11:43 am
awest827 wrote:
So let me get this straight. Last season the Bills won the division with an 11-5 record, this season they win the division with a 11-5 record. The Patriots get the last wild card spot last season at 11-5, and don't even get an X by their name. This year they go 11-5 get the last wild card spot at 11-5, and once again the computer won't give them the X by their name. Last season the Bengals go 11-5 and miss the playoffs, this season they go 11-5 and miss the playoffs. What?!

Sucks to be me!

By Philliesworld
4/16/2018 11:48 am
voegma wrote:
awest827 wrote:
So let me get this straight. Last season the Bills won the division with an 11-5 record, this season they win the division with a 11-5 record. The Patriots get the last wild card spot last season at 11-5, and don't even get an X by their name. This year they go 11-5 get the last wild card spot at 11-5, and once again the computer won't give them the X by their name. Last season the Bengals go 11-5 and miss the playoffs, this season they go 11-5 and miss the playoffs. What?!

Sucks to be me!

That does ****.

There was a 12-4 team in 47 that missed the playoffs last season.

By botastiac
4/16/2018 1:09 pm
Kordaiin wrote:
I've never heard that before Botastic, I have heard of the other deciding factors other people posted

Ive heard that in the NFL. please dont get too upset by the subject. it is just a game, so chill out.

By DJSim22
4/16/2018 1:51 pm
botastiac wrote:
Kordaiin wrote:
I've never heard that before Botastic, I have heard of the other deciding factors other people posted

Ive heard that in the NFL. please dont get too upset by the subject. it is just a game, so chill out.

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

Link directly from the NFL website. So relax.

By Black Adder
4/16/2018 1:55 pm
jouameng wrote:
Good Game Bucc's!

GG Panthers,looking foward to next season already.

Hopefully the Panthers & Saints (NFC South ) go deep in the play-offs.

By jgcruz
4/16/2018 3:40 pm
Dash wrote:
GG jgcruz

we hung around for a bit.. but not enough ammo to keep up.

Yes, your guys hung around and played a good game. GG.

A dismal end to the Chargers' poor season (by their standard). Some tweaking will be necessary in the off season.

GL to all the playoff participants.

By Kordaiin
4/16/2018 9:10 pm
botastiac wrote:
Kordaiin wrote:

Really? You assume I'm upset why? Because I asked where you got your information from? Had I been upset I probably would have said something like "I'm pretty sure you made that rule up" because it's not a thing in the NFL. Sounds to me like you're the one upset, please don't project your feelings upon me.
Last edited at 4/16/2018 9:12 pm

By Androwski
4/17/2018 6:29 am
Gustoon wrote:
GG Patsies, next season we're going to be a much meaner dog. It would be cool if Miami could up their game too.
Best of luck Pats and Bills

Don't doubt about it. I'm ready to give some trouble in the Division next year.

By botastiac
4/17/2018 6:41 am
Androwski wrote:
Gustoon wrote:
GG Patsies, next season we're going to be a much meaner dog. It would be cool if Miami could up their game too.
Best of luck Pats and Bills

Don't doubt about it. I'm ready to give some trouble in the Division next year.

edit: wrong post
Last edited at 4/17/2018 6:42 am

By botastiac
4/17/2018 6:43 am
Kordaiin wrote:
botastiac wrote:
Kordaiin wrote:

Really? You assume I'm upset why? Because I asked where you got your information from? Had I been upset I probably would have said something like "I'm pretty sure you made that rule up" because it's not a thing in the NFL. Sounds to me like you're the one upset, please don't project your feelings upon me.

i say that because I can tell youre triggered. Now lets DROP THE SUBJECT like i have been hinting at for 3 days! god **** you people are sensitive..

edit: been trying to be nice but you wouldnt get something if i held you at gunpoint (not a threat, dont get triggered by it either)

edit2: obvious
Last edited at 4/17/2018 9:59 am