League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1975 Season

By OffensiveTaco
8/06/2018 3:45 pm
GG HOT-LANTA
It was definitely a game for kickers (Spradley vs Walker)

By Wolveraider
8/06/2018 3:46 pm
Good game Rams! Your defense was tough and you got the big plays. Meanwhile we picked up where we left off...6 turnovers in the big game and now 3 picks to start the season....frustrating.
Last edited at 8/06/2018 5:43 pm

By GrandadB
8/08/2018 5:02 am
GG jouameng/Panthers, we're gettin closer as far as becoming a contender. I dont think Ive seen so many passes where the QB did not throw the ball well, for both sides, am wondering how much the rain affected the results. Ive read where JDB stated that the weather has an effect, but not much, but it sure seemed like it did in that game. The pick in the 4th when we were knockin on the door in the red zone killed our comeback, thought we would get within 2 there and have a good shot at taking the lead. I dont think we got a single break from fumble or penalty in that one. Hope we get another shot at you this season, cheers!

By Gustoon
8/08/2018 7:46 am
GrandadB wrote:
GG jouameng/Panthers, we're gettin closer as far as becoming a contender. I dont think Ive seen so many passes where the QB did not throw the ball well, for both sides, am wondering how much the rain affected the results. Ive read where JDB stated that the weather has an effect, but not much, but it sure seemed like it did in that game. The pick in the 4th when we were knockin on the door in the red zone killed our comeback, thought we would get within 2 there and have a good shot at taking the lead. I dont think we got a single break from fumble or penalty in that one. Hope we get another shot at you this season, cheers!

This was a tendency before, now this has become a problem, a QB will now go to a particular player multiple times. For example your WR - x is a ko returner, guarantee the first pass play will be to him and sometimes the second and third.

By Beercloud
8/08/2018 8:05 am
GG Seattle,

Now surprises here. We do have one of the best kickers in the league though. :)

By Beercloud
8/08/2018 3:15 pm
Week 2 is in the books.

The AFC West is in shambles.
AFC North is status quo.
Carolina says "I don't drink" regarding any Super Bowl hangover rumors.
Washington is back and looking as strong as ever.
Jacksonville and Indy bounce back to take early control of the AFC South.
Chicago and Tampa Bay on the rise.
Green Bay does not pass their first test on their road to Super Bowl VI.
Seattle and the 49ers take their place in the race for the NFC West crown.
Philly and New England off to great starts.
Dallas, Detroit, San Diego and New Orleans 0-2? Say whaaaat?
And the Jets? Ya just gotta love em.

Note: The Vikings CB Joseph Braithwaite leads the league in sacks with 4.
Punt returns are back in version 0.4.3. Average return yds are back to normal and we have 1 for a TD. Yes I said that out loud.
The Jets have a leader in the QB and receptions categories. Yes I said that out loud too.

By jouameng
8/08/2018 5:48 pm
Great Game Green Bay! I'm sure we'll see each other again in the playoffs!

By Wolveraider
8/08/2018 10:38 pm
Good game Denver!

By greyghost1225
8/09/2018 10:36 am
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game Denver!

I thought I had you, lol. Still looking for the first division win in franchise history. It will happen, but who will it be, lol.

By Beercloud
8/09/2018 2:57 pm
I did not realize you haven't won a division game yet or it would've made the tid bits. I'll have to keep an eye on that now. #@Pulling for Denver to break the curse.