League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1975 Season

By Gustoon
8/15/2018 7:18 am
GG Jax, I'm fairly peed'd off that we went for it on 4th down so early like we did

By Beercloud
8/15/2018 7:37 am
GG Minnesota

your record doesnt reflect how good you guys have been playing so far this season. Well deserved win.

By Warthog - League Admin
8/15/2018 9:15 am
voegma wrote:
Cleveland another loss to you in OT. Kind of pissed that we did not kick a FG at the end of regulation. It was set for 58 yards at the end of the half. Kick would have been 57. Not sure if he would have made it but at least try. Ball was downed with 32 seconds left. Kind of BS. **** you Cleveland!!! lol

Yes, should have at least called time out or went for it with that much time remaining. But another **** show sim is not a surprise now. My 100 avoid fumble RB fumbles four f-ing times??? Are you kidding me?
Last edited at 8/15/2018 9:16 am

By Beercloud
8/15/2018 11:06 am
Week 5

1975 is the year of uncertainty. Only one undefeated team remains and the Saints needed two OT wins against their rival Bengals and a close 2 point to be 5-0. Speaking of which the Brown/Bengal rivalry has become one of the best in Paydirt.

The AFC West is all tied up with 2-3 records including Denver. We have never been able to mention the Broncos and first place in Paydirt's 6 season existence. New England controls a wild AFC East and the Colts/Jags battle continues in the AFC South.

After a 3-0 start the Redskins lose 2 straight and after a 0-3 start dem Cowboys win 2 straight to make it a race in the NFC East. Its the first time in a while that you cant say Seattle leads the West but the Rams can say that with a grin. The Green Bay/Chicago rivalry is alive and well. Dont go to sleep on Detroit and Minnesota has played some good ball. Tampa Bay bounces back to stay on top of the NFC South with Carolina on their tail.

So if anyone has an answer to this years early madness, give me a call at 1-800-confused.

By jgcruz
8/15/2018 11:17 am
Good to see a competitive Denver in the AFC West.

By Wolveraider
8/15/2018 1:49 pm
Good game Chargers....outside of our first drive(which ended with a thud) your defense shut us down.

I get the feeling the AFC West is behind the curve in adjusting to the new version.....or the top teams were just due for a down year, but I'm hoping it's the former.
Last edited at 8/15/2018 1:51 pm

By jgcruz
8/15/2018 2:04 pm
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game Chargers....outside of our first drive(which ended with a thud) your defense shut us down.

I get the feeling the AFC West is behind the curve in adjusting to the new version.....or the top teams were just due for a down year, but I'm hoping it's the former.

This might now be our brave new world.

Give up 44 points one week. Yield only 3 points another week. Tough to get a feel for the new code. All I know is my offense is pretty bad. See you again in a few.

By jouameng
8/15/2018 3:05 pm
Good Game Redskins!

By DJSim22
8/15/2018 3:07 pm
GG Titans! Our games always seem to be nail biters!

By Kordaiin
8/15/2018 3:23 pm
GrandadB wrote:
Hope all goes well as possible for your broken bones BC, stop gettin into bar fights.

GG Bills/Kordain, was fun to watch, lot of action. cheers

Yes good game