League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1975 Season

By GrandadB
8/10/2018 9:09 am
Yikes Philly/msd, the Pack took out their frustration from last game in this one, am wondering if the sim/rolls have changed more than a little in 4.3, or maybe QB Robinson just likes a dry ball. There was no indication based on the first two games that the score differential would be that much along with a shut out. Dont know what Packer team is gonna show up each week at this point. cheers
Last edited at 8/10/2018 9:11 am

By Beercloud
8/10/2018 11:20 am
GG Denver

It started out to be a sloppy game but turned out to be a good one and down to the wire.

By Beercloud
8/10/2018 11:37 am
Week 3 was a doooozie.
Some great games this week with good teams beating good teams.

Seattle defeats Carolina in a clash of the titans.
Tampa Bay holds off a stormin 49ers comeback to go 3-0 and controls the AFC South.
San Diego scores 20 in the 4th to comeback against Kansas City.
New England downs Chicago with a last second FG.
Cleveland defeats rival Cincinnati with .03 to go in OT.
Jacksonville squeeks by Indianapolis to take over the AFC South lead.

Other game that were barn burners:
Baltimore gets their first win by beating Atlanta 18-17
Detroit got in the win column defeating Dallas in a close one.
Arizona wins their first beating Denver in one that went down to the wire.
Washington needs a 17 point 4th quarter to win against Minnesota who has been playing good.
Tennessee beats the New York Giants in a close one.

Wow what a week.

By Androwski
8/11/2018 8:34 am
GG Texans. Those drops killed your chances for winning the game.

By Warthog - League Admin
8/11/2018 12:19 pm
Heck of a game voegma! I actually gave up watching early in the 4th, down two scores. Proud of my guys for pushing through and pulling that one out.

By Beercloud
8/12/2018 5:37 pm
if updates seem a lil erratic this week is because i broke both big bones on my right arm (rt radius and rt ulna) last night and may need surgery. have to call the ortho surgeon tomorrow for him to decide. since theyre sending to one to begin with and there is a bump where the meet the wrist as big as a house prolly isnt a good sign eh. lol

anyways im going to have to do updates around all that goings on.
Last edited at 8/12/2018 5:38 pm

By jouameng
8/12/2018 9:30 pm
Take your time, RL things especially ones health related, is always more important than MFN! Hope everything goes well and get better soon!
Last edited at 8/13/2018 12:56 am

By Black Adder
8/13/2018 5:49 am
Beercloud wrote:
if updates seem a lil erratic this week is because i broke both big bones on my right arm (rt radius and rt ulna) last night and may need surgery. have to call the ortho surgeon tomorrow for him to decide. since theyre sending to one to begin with and there is a bump where the meet the wrist as big as a house prolly isnt a good sign eh. lol

anyways im going to have to do updates around all that goings on.

I broke my radius & ulna ,you will need surgery me thinks,I was in a cast for a couple of months. Get well soon.

By GrandadB
8/13/2018 6:44 am
Hope all goes well as possible for your broken bones BC, stop gettin into bar fights.

GG Bills/Kordain, was fun to watch, lot of action. cheers

By Wolveraider
8/13/2018 8:04 am
Take care of youself first BC...hope you have a quick recovery.

Good game Baltimore.....had me a little nervous there at the end.