League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1973 Season

By Wolveraider
3/16/2018 9:01 am
Good game Indy....that was very close to be an entirely different game...redzone was the difference.

By jouameng
3/16/2018 12:00 pm
Good Game San Diego!

By Dash
3/16/2018 12:11 pm
trslick wrote:
GG Tennessee

GG slick!

Frustrating as all **** watching this team play..just cant defend..cant score..cant get off the field on 3rd downs, giving up 3rd and 30's just ugh! free 1st downs on penalties Just gotta keep grinding, regroup and get ready for a trip to Met life!

By GrandadB
3/16/2018 1:23 pm
Great game Eagles, thought we would go to OT then, another interception. Never had a team where both a good starting QB and the backup have thrown so many to start a season. At least the defense is back.

By DJSim22
3/16/2018 2:19 pm
GG Raiders, hoping we meet in the playoffs in 80, just so one of us wins the whole thing!

By Gustoon
3/16/2018 3:31 pm
GG Phins, always nice to beat a div rival ;)

By Beercloud
3/16/2018 5:27 pm
Atlanta and Philly still the surprise in a good way. And San Diego and Green Bay are the surprises in the bad.

Washington, Jacksonville and New Orleans bounce back.
Carolina mows down another top contender. Next up Kansas City? The Panther gotta be saying Will it never end? that will be 4 incredible tough games in a row to start the season.
With Buffalo losing to Jacksonville New England had a chance to take over the AFC East. But they had to play the powerhouse Cleveland Browns. It was a great battle but the Browns prevail.
Pittsburgh is looking tough once again. Rising from the ashes sort of speak.
Seattle, Los Angeles and San Francisco all roll. That Los Angeles / San Francisco game will be one to watch.
Kansas City and Oakland continue their steam train.

By jgcruz
3/18/2018 12:00 pm
Beercloud wrote:
Atlanta and Philly still the surprise in a good way. And San Diego and Green Bay are the surprises in the bad.

Washington, Jacksonville and New Orleans bounce back.
Carolina mows down another top contender. Next up Kansas City? The Panther gotta be saying Will it never end? that will be 4 incredible tough games in a row to start the season.
With Buffalo losing to Jacksonville New England had a chance to take over the AFC East. But they had to play the powerhouse Cleveland Browns. It was a great battle but the Browns prevail.
Pittsburgh is looking tough once again. Rising from the ashes sort of speak.
Seattle, Los Angeles and San Francisco all roll. That Los Angeles / San Francisco game will be one to watch.
Kansas City and Oakland continue their steam train.

San Diego is in a "bad" class of its own! After being steamrolled by the Chiefs, two losses on the road to the Raiders and Panthers which could have gone either way. Now on to Jacksonville. Gotta keep plowing - but it's a deep hole we've dug.

My apologies for not responding to posts directed at me. Congrats to both Oakland and Carolina on their victories.

P.S. - RL is keeping me away from the game for now more than I would like.

By Philliesworld
3/18/2018 7:16 pm
WHAT THE HECK! I've just seen that the first round pick I currently own isn't even mine.

I knew I didn't have any first rounders next season, actually none till the fourth round. And it has bothered me to no end. Now I see the first rounder I have this season isn't even mine. What in Mordor was the previous manager thinking??? Like come on!

This is depressing in the extreme. I don't know if I can get this sunken ship ever to see daylight in three years. Looking over the trade records it looks like the previous manager has made some stupid a$$ decisions.

sigh patience my fella's

By setherick
3/18/2018 7:27 pm
You have a solid OL, a manageable QB, and something like 10 picks in the first three rounds. You should be able to turn it around pretty quickly.