League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1975 Season

By Beercloud
8/24/2018 4:58 pm
Sorry guys I wasn't able to get to the mid season review. I've just had too much going on right now

No worries awest827.

By Beercloud
8/24/2018 5:10 pm
Week 9 was a little more exciting than the blowouts of last week. Unlike last week where it was hard to find a Game of the Week, this week did not disappoint. The Detroit / New England was an edge of your seat game. I think there was some cheering and cussing going on with those two GMs.

Cleveland continues their road to an undefeated season by taking care of a tough Chicago team.
Cincinnati slips to Kansas City and trail the Browns by 3 games. The Bengals 3 losses came by a total of 8 points combined. And two of those were OT losses to undefeated Cleveland. They are a team to be reckoned with.
The AFC West is still a tight one regardless of their records.
And those crazy Jets are on top of the AFC East by one game over the Pats.
Indy closes back up on AFC South division leading Jacksonville. Those two have been battling it out for a few seasons now. Good rivalry.
Dallas closes back up on Washington in the NFC East. They trail the Redskins by 1.
The NFC West is a scramble with both the Rams and 49ers tied for the top spot at 6-3. Seattle is lurking 1 game back.
Green Bay got upset by the rising Jets but still maintains a big lead in the NFC North.
Paydirts defending champion Carolina Panthers ride a 5 game win streak into the lead in the AFC South one game over the much improved Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Just past the halfway mark. Time for the pacing to stop and the sprinting to begin.
Good luck racers and chasers.
Last edited at 8/24/2018 5:11 pm

By OffensiveTaco
8/24/2018 7:04 pm
Gustoon wrote:
GrandadB wrote:
Great job Gus! You've got the Jets flyin high. Ive asked jdb a couple of times about the impact of rain and he says it does a little, but not that noticeable. Man, its been noticeable to me! lol My QB "Danger" Will Robinson mustve thrown 10 or more incompletes to the RB swinging out of the backfield. And "Fletch" Bostons muffed punt catch inside the 5 was a killer. Would have been exciting to have an OT, but we just ran out of clock, and who knows, "Danger" might have thrown another pick anyway. cheers bud, I recognize that style of play.... :)

jets
JETS
J.E.T.S
J. E. T. S.

Way to go Gustoon! You sure got this team steered in the right direction

Ha ha , GG G'dad I'd be a liar if I said I was relaxed watching that. I was expecting the killer move, but it just didn't happen for you.
I for one am glad OT didn't happen ;)

By DJSim22
8/24/2018 7:41 pm
Beercloud wrote:
Week 9 was a little more exciting than the blowouts of last week. Unlike last week where it was hard to find a Game of the Week, this week did not disappoint. The Detroit / New England was an edge of your seat game. I think there was some cheering and cussing going on with those two GMs.

Cleveland continues their road to an undefeated season by taking care of a tough Chicago team.
Cincinnati slips to Kansas City and trail the Browns by 3 games. The Bengals 3 losses came by a total of 8 points combined. And two of those were OT losses to undefeated Cleveland. They are a team to be reckoned with.
The AFC West is still a tight one regardless of their records.
And those crazy Jets are on top of the AFC East by one game over the Pats.
Indy closes back up on AFC South division leading Jacksonville. Those two have been battling it out for a few seasons now. Good rivalry.
Dallas closes back up on Washington in the NFC East. They trail the Redskins by 1.
The NFC West is a scramble with both the Rams and 49ers tied for the top spot at 6-3. Seattle is lurking 1 game back.
Green Bay got upset by the rising Jets but still maintains a big lead in the NFC North.
Paydirts defending champion Carolina Panthers ride a 5 game win streak into the lead in the AFC South one game over the much improved Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Just past the halfway mark. Time for the pacing to stop and the sprinting to begin.
Good luck racers and chasers.

We closed back to one game for now, but we have a brutal schedule towards the end of the season, I don't know if we can even finish .500.

By Kordaiin
8/25/2018 10:39 pm
Sorry that ive been M.I.A guys. Ive just been having RL problems and my life was turned upside down very suddenly. I'll likely won't be competitive this season and will just use it as a small rebuild year.

Goodluck everyone and nice job gustoon

By Gustoon
8/26/2018 1:49 am
Kordaiin wrote:
Sorry that ive been M.I.A guys. Ive just been having RL problems and my life was turned upside down very suddenly. I'll likely won't be competitive this season and will just use it as a small rebuild year.

Goodluck everyone and nice job gustoon

Sorry to hear that Kordain, I hope things pick up for you very soon. Take care my friend:)

By Gustoon
8/27/2018 6:55 am
GG Chefs, that truly was a great game

By Beercloud
8/27/2018 8:55 am
GG Atlanta

take that Hal 9000

By Beercloud
8/27/2018 8:59 am
Take care of yourself Kordaiin. Were here to lean on in you need.

By jouameng
8/27/2018 10:39 am
Great Game Bengals! Seems like the only difference was that I was able to find the end zone while my defense was able to stop you in the red zone. The score definitely doesn't reflect how well your team played!