Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1975 Season

By jouameng
8/31/2018 4:33 pm
Good Game Bucc's! You almost had me!

By Androwski
9/01/2018 6:42 pm
GG Jets. What a disaster season for the Miami Dolphins.

By Beercloud
9/03/2018 9:04 am
GG KC

wow a pick six in OT to win it? When you went up 17-3 in the 4th i figured it was all but over. Id make your team run some extra laps at practice for losing to a team like the Cards. :)

By Warthog
9/03/2018 9:04 am
DJSim22 wrote:
Im not planning on winning, but it’s always fun to face the undefeated team. :)

Wow, I hope I haven't used up all my good luck during the regular season. This was another game I had no business winning, like the two against Cincy and the one against Carolina. My offense was horrible for the first three quarters. Your kicker missing three very makeable FGs and missing an XP? I will take it, but there is still a lot I need to figure out with 0.4.3.

By Black Adder
9/03/2018 9:31 am
jouameng wrote:
Good Game Bucc's! You almost had me!

lol,We almost did...next season,maybe!

By Wolveraider
9/03/2018 11:10 am
Good game Bengals! Voegma, you had a great game plan and executed it brilliantly.

Holy **** my defense is a sieve...My defense didn't decline this year, it fell off the frigging cliff! lol
Last season we surrendered 30+ points once...this year 6 times...2 of those went over 40 and one of those went for 58 and now that we're entering week 14, if I haven't figured it out yet, it's probably not going to happen.

Time to destroy the drawing board and start from scratch.

By DJSim22
9/03/2018 12:29 pm
Warthog wrote:
DJSim22 wrote:
Im not planning on winning, but it’s always fun to face the undefeated team. :)

Wow, I hope I haven't used up all my good luck during the regular season. This was another game I had no business winning, like the two against Cincy and the one against Carolina. My offense was horrible for the first three quarters. Your kicker missing three very makeable FGs and missing an XP? I will take it, but there is still a lot I need to figure out with 0.4.3.

Thank you! From my perspective, we couldn't have played much better so it was tough to watch it unfold.

As far as the game goes, I'm still not sure how my QB reads plays. My last few games, he was throwing it to the running backs out of the backfield the majority of the time. In this game when we were going well, he actually was finding WR's.

In the end, I wasn't likely to make the playoffs anyway, so losing might move me up a draft pick or two.

By Warthog
9/03/2018 12:56 pm
DJSim22 wrote:
As far as the game goes, I'm still not sure how my QB reads plays. My last few games, he was throwing it to the running backs out of the backfield the majority of the time. In this game when we were going well, he actually was finding WR's.

Yep, this is an issue with 0.4.3. The QB looks to dump it off to a back way to early and often. I think through three quarters, I had completed 2 passes to WRs.

Do you know who is leading the league in receiving yards? My 58 rated TE, that's who! And I have no clue how or why it is happening!!!

By jouameng
9/03/2018 3:16 pm
Good Game 49ers!

By awest827
9/03/2018 7:29 pm
Wow GG LA. There were so many things that went wrong for me to lose that game. It all started with my first offensive play when you got a safety and that ended up being a big reason why I lost. Then I go for 2 to go up 7 I don't get it now I'm up 5 and of course you kick 2 FGs to go up 1. Then I drive down and need a couple more yards to kick a FG but I can't get a few yards and I lose. I am now 6-0 at home and 1-6 away, so no reason to worry about Seattle in the playoffs as long as the other team has home field advantage.