League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1975 Season

By Wolveraider
8/27/2018 3:13 pm
Good game San Fran.

Crikey! My D has given up more points in 10 games then I did all of last season.
Last edited at 8/27/2018 3:15 pm

By OffensiveTaco
8/27/2018 6:21 pm
GG purple people eaters!

By GrandadB
8/27/2018 7:08 pm
One hellacious game Crimson's Bears, I couldnt believe that KO return to tie it at the end of the 4th, it was so slow and agonizing, lol. Then good ol "Fletch" tried to give the game away with a fumble on the punt in OT, close call. Will have to change the settings and keep the QB2 from getting in, he was disastrous. cheers

By Beercloud
8/28/2018 12:20 pm
website updated. sorry for it being late. i had a doctors appointment yesterday that took most of the day.

Week 10
Some interesting games this week along with one epic rivalry game.

Lets start with epic rivalry shall we?
Green Bay defeats Chicago in OT to seal up the NFC North barring any epic collapse.
Cleveland stay undefeated @ 10-0 and pretty much secures another division crown.
San Diego Super Chargers take sole possession of the AFC West 1 game over both Oakland and Kansas City who jumps back into the hunt. And believe it or not Denver is sitting there just 2 games back.
The Jets stumble but so does the rest of the division. Jets remain 1 game up on New England.
Both Jacksonville & Indy win to keep that race rolling. Its been a good one.
Washington flexes some muscle over Seattle to maintain a 1 game lead over streaking Dallas who has won 3 straight.
San Fransisco and Los Angeles are neck n neck heading down the home stretch at 7-3. Seattle slips to two games back.
Carolina wins number 6 in a row and with Tampa Bay losing out in a tough defensive game against LA, they now fall back 2 games to the Panthers.

The rookie GM race is one sided this season with andrew2scott2 having the best record amongst the other two GMs with a 7-3 record with the 49ers.

Next week we'll check in on the wild card races.

By Beercloud
8/29/2018 9:13 am
GG LA

Upset bid upset by 3 turnovers and a offense that was 13-33 threw the air and averaging 1.79 ypc. These Cards have such a long long way to go. Good luck on your playoff run LA.

By Wolveraider
8/29/2018 10:44 am
Good game Denver....that was a good example of how slipping the Refs a little green before the game can get you a win in overtime....those two unnecessary roughness penalties were drive savers for me.

By DJSim22
8/29/2018 11:47 am
GG Texans

Something I don’t see is broke if we go for it on 4th down losing by 3 in the red zone.

Between these gaffs and losing my first two teams I spent almost two years on, in a span of a week, I’m seriously considering dropping this game all together!

By greyghost1225
8/29/2018 12:08 pm
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game Denver....that was a good example of how slipping the Refs a little green before the game can get you a win in overtime....those two unnecessary roughness penalties were drive savers for me.

gg, wolveraider I haven't watched it yet, but I am very close. I will beat one of these times. :)

By Gustoon
8/29/2018 3:29 pm
GG Titans, best passing game we've had yet

By GrandadB
8/29/2018 4:11 pm
Somehow, I missed scouting/gameplan on that one, too many teams + GF + drinks, lol. But GG anyway Seahawks/awest, the Pack is not quite there yet as far as the roster goes, we still have a couple pieces to the puzzle to find to become a serious contender for the Conf & LC. Knew the Pack was toast after the first long pass TD, so turned it off at that point, glad I did, lol. cheers