League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1976 Season

By Wolveraider
10/23/2018 10:00 am
Good game Patriots....that was an ugly win, but we needed it, even if we didn't deserve it.

By Meatmen
10/23/2018 10:18 am
GG sir!

By Meatmen
10/23/2018 10:25 am
OffensiveTaco wrote:
GG Chiefs
It seemed as though all my receiving targets had holes in their hands, too many dropped passes led to excessive field goals and wasted drives! Anyways, you had pretty good coverage on my first two receivers, playing your CB’s in flat routes helped your defence an awful lot

GG SIR. We are coming off an embarrassing season in which we suffered a never ending string of injuries. Our overall performance was not good and many of our back-up Plyers did not seem able the contribute the way we would have liked. I expect a much better performance this season.

By vcr5150
10/23/2018 10:48 am
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game Patriots....that was an ugly win, but we needed it, even if we didn't deserve it.

The only thing ugly was our offense. We couldn't get anything going the whole game. Congrats on the win!

By Warthog
10/23/2018 11:28 am
Androwski wrote:
GG Browns. My QB Rickey Fisher is playing awful this season. Having one of the best WR corps in the league, he has no excuses. On the other end, my defense is winning the games for us.

GG Dolphins. I am baffled by all my teams right now. My 95 rated LT gave up an average a 4 sacks per season his first six seasons has given up 9 sacks in three games! His tackles allowed are a similar situation. It’s like he’s playing as a 55 rated player not a 95. How can you fix stuff like that?

By jgcruz
10/23/2018 12:48 pm
Warthog wrote:
I am baffled by all my teams right now. My 95 rated LT gave up an average a 4 sacks per season his first six seasons has given up 9 sacks in three games! His tackles allowed are a similar situation. It’s like he’s playing as a 55 rated player not a 95. How can you fix stuff like that?

I'll give you two, no, make that three 7th round draft choices for him. ;-)

By jgcruz
10/23/2018 12:49 pm
Meatmen wrote:
OffensiveTaco wrote:
GG Chiefs
It seemed as though all my receiving targets had holes in their hands, too many dropped passes led to excessive field goals and wasted drives! Anyways, you had pretty good coverage on my first two receivers, playing your CB’s in flat routes helped your defence an awful lot

GG SIR. We are coming off an embarrassing season in which we suffered a never ending string of injuries. Our overall performance was not good and many of our back-up Plyers did not seem able the contribute the way we would have liked. I expect a much better performance this season.

The Chiefs are playing lights out at the moment! Way to go.

By Beercloud
10/23/2018 1:00 pm
GG Green Bay

What a game GD. That one was as wild as it gets and down to the wire.

By jouameng
10/23/2018 1:17 pm
Good Game Colts!

By DJSim22
10/23/2018 2:35 pm
GG Panthers. At least it was too painful to watch.