League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1976 Season

By greyghost1225
12/03/2018 2:24 pm
Congrats to the Seahawks, but as me being a member of the AFC and the Western division may I say Boo! Hiss! Boo! :) but congrats really, that is a great feat.

By GrandadB
12/03/2018 2:43 pm
Awesome LC JG & AW, and say goodbye to that kind of game in 4.4, lol Congrats to both, great seasons. cheers

By jgcruz
12/03/2018 3:38 pm
GrandadB wrote:
Awesome LC JG & AW, and say goodbye to that kind of game in 4.4, lol Congrats to both, great seasons. cheers

Thanks, Grandad. The irony is I just discovered (like 2 games ago) how easy it was to put up some big numbers passing with 4.3. Otherwise, Houk would likely have really had a couple of great seasons. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to 4.4. and the challenge of putting up the same numbers.

By Wolveraider
12/03/2018 10:01 pm
Congratz Seahawks on your championship!

Congratz Chargers on a great season that fell one point short...ouch...I am all too familiar with the feeling of losing the big game in this league....I'm just afraid that we're going to get dubbed the AFC Marv Levy division.

jgcruz you're one of the best GMs in the league, I expect you'll get another shot at it.

By greyghost1225
12/03/2018 10:14 pm
Wolveraider wrote:

jgcruz you're one of the best GMs in the league, I expect you'll get another shot at it.

Don’t tell him that, he doesn’t need an ego boost. :)
Last edited at 12/03/2018 10:15 pm

By Beercloud
12/04/2018 9:17 am
Were closing out an incredible 1976 season. Before we usher in 1977 here are the season award winners. Congrats to the hardware winners.

MVP
QB William Robinson
Green Bay Packers

Offensive Player of the Year
QB William Robinson
Green Bay Packers

Defensive Player of the Year
DE Ronald Ryan
Miami Dolphins

Rookie of the Year
CB Joseph Burt
Carolina Panthers

GM of the Year
greyghost1225
Denver Broncos

Rookie GM of the Year
abross816
Atlanta Falcons

By jgcruz
12/04/2018 1:23 pm
greyghost1225 wrote:
Wolveraider wrote:

Geez, just ONE of the best! ;-(

By Meatmen
12/05/2018 9:33 pm
jgcruz wrote:
greyghost1225 wrote:
Wolveraider wrote:

Geez, just ONE of the best! ;-(

Much respect for all three of you men. Good GM's and Great sportsmen. January 1st comes real soon so do your homework in the off season. The Raiders and Chargers were always top notch, the Chiefs are back after an off season and now greyghost and the Bronco's are a force to be reckoned with! (congrats on the GM of the year). IT"S ON! Thanks for a great season!
(hows that for "lovey dovey")LOL

By Meatmen
12/05/2018 9:35 pm
jgcruz wrote:
GrandadB wrote:

Thanks, Grandad. The irony is I just discovered (like 2 games ago) how easy it was to put up some big numbers passing with 4.3. Otherwise, Houk would likely have really had a couple of great seasons. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to 4.4. and the challenge of putting up the same numbers.

4.4 ALREADY!!!!! *** I almost have this one figured out...well maybe???. How soon?

By Beercloud
12/06/2018 4:28 pm
Meatmen wrote:
4.4 ALREADY!!!!! *** I almost have this one figured out...well maybe???. How soon?

lol. This is a perfect post to close out 1976.