League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1975 Season

By Beercloud
9/06/2018 2:03 pm
All Time individual season records that have a chance to be broken in 1975 with 2 games left.

Season Records

Receptions:
Alex Bishop - Cle 1973 = 131 rec
Chasing:
Hershel Siddiqui - Buf = 125

Sacks:
Lewis Denniston - KC 1973 = 27 Sk
Chasing:
Simon Cohen - Sea = 25
Frank McMullen - Den = 22
Thomas Pringle - TB = 21

Int's:
Mike Haynes - KC 1973 = 13 Int
Chasing:
Paul Johnson - Was = 10

Last edited at 9/06/2018 2:04 pm

By Wolveraider
9/07/2018 9:48 am
Good game Chargers and good luck in the playoffs!

By Gustoon
9/07/2018 10:03 am
GG Bills, helluva game you played there!

By jgcruz
9/07/2018 10:03 am
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game Chargers and good luck in the playoffs!

Thanks, Wolveraider. After a 1-3 start, I'm lucky to get into the playoffs.

Like just about everyone else, I have little understanding about how the game works right now. Just a crapshoot as far as I am concerned.

Meanwhile, I go into the playoffs with more injured DL than healthy ones. Guess I'll just sit them all down and hope that whoever plays doesn't get hurt.

See you next season.

By Beercloud
9/07/2018 11:57 am
GG Saints

Well we won the race to the off-season game.........Wait, or did we?

By jouameng
9/07/2018 2:50 pm
Good Game Falcons, so glad I avoided the upset!

By Black Adder
9/07/2018 3:44 pm
Warthog wrote:
Actually, everyone probably wants to play the Browns now because we are a mess!

GG CLE ,yes a real mess....14-1 lol

By GrandadB
9/07/2018 8:07 pm
Warthog wrote:
GG abross. I am completely clueless at to what the **** is going on now.

Ive had several crazy score games this past week, including game 15 vs Miami in Pdirt, playoff games, and an LC where my secondary got lit up like a Chevy Chase Xmas tree including the fire & burn and the cat gettin smoked. that was both a surprise and a "wake up", the secondary was average or less ito of ability (speed/M2M/punish/B&R), and had played way over their heads up to that point, which got the team into the LC game. Then they got blown off the field. Its taken a few of these ridiculous score games for me to have a clue about what I think is the primary cause, and am going to try a few different things to counter the problem. I have a couple of ideas to try out and will see if they are effective or not. Unless you or someone else figures it out and relates/posts it, be prepared at any time to get burned up, no defense is safe unless you have the right defensive players to counter it and the right play calls, and even then you may not be. I know setherick has posted about the most significant differences with 4.3, and he is as good as anyone at analyzing what is going on in detail, but that is also based on watching different teams & players, and there may be a high degree of variance as a result. Not saying for sure that there is, just the possibility. I dont know the size of the sample. MFN 1 has been playing with it longer than any other league. I would recommend following the Beta discussion thread along with any posts discussing 4.3 Hang in there, gdb
Last edited at 9/07/2018 8:22 pm

By Warthog
9/07/2018 9:10 pm
Black Adder wrote:
Warthog wrote:
Actually, everyone probably wants to play the Browns now because we are a mess!

GG CLE ,yes a real mess....14-1 lol

I made a few adjustments that must have worked out ok for this game.

By Beercloud
9/08/2018 1:54 pm
Only games of major significance in Week 16 is Miami @ New England and Cincinnati @ Atlanta.

Miami has the talent to beat anybody and abross816 took down Cleveland in his first game and almost put an end to Carolina's long win streak in his second with the Falcons. Atlanta is a buzz with their new GM.

Both Cincinnati and New England better buckle up for the final game of the year for one of these two teams. Good luck to both.
Last edited at 9/08/2018 1:56 pm