League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1975 Season

By Gustoon
9/10/2018 5:33 am
GG Texans, better luck next season.

Oh my a wild card game against ..... The Pats! Juicy!

By awest827
9/10/2018 6:50 am
Well that's interesting apparently my defense played so bad that when I've already clinched a playoff spot I still don't make the playoffs. Last week there was an X next to Seattle and a e next to Dallas this week there was an e next to Seattle and a X next to Dallas. At least I didn't rest my starters because I was thinking about it because I had already secured my playoff spot and couldn't win the division.

By jouameng
9/10/2018 1:57 pm
Good Game New Orleans, even in a down year for you I was nervous going into the game!

By Beercloud
9/10/2018 2:47 pm
gg SD

good luck in the playoffs. nice to get there when your team is on a roll.

By vcr5150
9/10/2018 4:06 pm
Gustoon wrote:
Oh my a wild card game against ..... The Pats! Juicy!

yes, there was a loud roar in our locker room when it was announced who our opponent would be! We hope to prove the old adage that it is tough to beat an opponent 3 times in a season.

By Wolveraider
9/10/2018 4:59 pm
Good game KC.... what a tough year for the AFC West.

Go Chargers!

By OffensiveTaco
9/10/2018 9:31 pm
*************************************************************************************************
T. H. A. N. K. ... Y. O. U. ... T. A. M. P. A. ... B. A. Y. .. B. U. C. C. A. N. E. E. R. S
*************************************************************************************************

Breaking news, the Dallas Cowboys organization has sent out 2000 pounds of chicken wings, 3000 pounds of chicken wraps, and 3000 pounds of taco bowls to the Buccaneers organization all for its fans!

Also, each season ticket holder at AT&T Stadium has each donated five dollars to (TB. QB) Sammie Carpenter’s favourite charity.

Are you kidding me? It’s playoff time in big D
Last edited at 9/10/2018 9:33 pm

By Beercloud
9/11/2018 12:16 pm
1975 regular season stats are up along with GMs records.

Paydirt All-Time records will be up tonight with a brief Wild Card Weekend preview.

Congrats all playoff teams and everybody else can focus on the draft class........as Kelso would say.....BURN....... :)

By Black Adder
9/11/2018 2:19 pm
OffensiveTaco wrote:
T. H. A. N. K. ... Y. O. U. ... T. A. M. P. A. ... B. A. Y. .. B. U. C. C. A. N. E. E. R. S

Breaking news, the Dallas Cowboys organization has sent out 2000 pounds of chicken wings, 3000 pounds of chicken wraps, and 3000 pounds of taco bowls to the Buccaneers organization all for its fans!

Also, each season ticket holder at AT&T Stadium has each donated five dollars to (TB. QB) Sammie Carpenter’s favourite charity.

Are you kidding me? It’s playoff time in big D

Dallas,

Thanks for the wings and things,the Off Line polished that lot off in little under 25 mins.

Your charitable donations have been sent to the Florida Air Ambulance,who do a great unpaid job.

...and the 2 Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, Monique & Isobella, who delivered the food, are staying at my place for a few relaxing days....

Cheers Off Taco.

By jgcruz
9/11/2018 4:15 pm
Hopefully, it's a good omen.

I decided to bench my starting QB for week 16, among other starters - even though I could have missed having a bye week. Turns out that my sub-QB, who started, was injured pretty seriously. It could (and likely would) have been my starter. The week off should get some of my injured players back for the next game.

Anyway, I'm still at a loss about how to use the 0.4.3 game engine. Good luck to everyone who made the playoffs.