League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1977 Season

By GrandadB
1/29/2019 1:50 am
Black Adder wrote:
GrandadB wrote:
Tough battle of the Bays, GG Adder/Tampa, we got the turnover breaks in that one, your defense is very good.

I know its a thing in MFN having WR`s run the ball (I do it too ),but to see your light weight WR`s,bounce off my LB`s and S`s like they were built like "The Bus"...infuriating to say the least.

Coupled with all the teams using the same plays against each other week after week,I`m not sure where MFN is heading.They could axe 50% of Offensive plays and probably 75 % of Defensive plays, and no one would know or complain.

Only reason to switch a RB to WR position is to get more speed out of them, which is a plus.

4.4 has narrowed the selection of plays, without a doubt. Would be great to have more plays that were successful based on your player attributes and style that you would prefer, but that is not really possible in MFN if you want to compete for the LC.

By jgcruz
1/29/2019 1:44 pm
Great game , Jags. Tough way to win/lose a game. We plain lucked out.

Okay, Meatman. You wanted a race, you got one. What better way to settle a competition than a heads-up contest. GL.

Meanwhile, Oakland sits by and waits to peck at the dead carcass.

By 50051139
1/29/2019 10:05 pm
wanted to say GG to the Colts thanks to you we get our historic 8th win of the year and puts us a game away from potentionally winning our first AFC South title.

Also a good luck to Jaguars especially when this game could end either of our teams playoffs hopes.

By vcr5150
1/29/2019 11:46 pm
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game Patriots....just about every way a TD could be scored was scored in this wild game.

Interesting game. You jumped all over us in the 1st quarter, and then boat raced us the rest of the way.

By Hellbringer
1/30/2019 5:20 am
GG Carolina, always good to beat a division foe, and find a few passing plays that work!

By Meatmen
1/30/2019 5:40 am
GG Chargers...Well Done! You kept us out of the end zone! We had you in almost every offensive category except the one that really counts...scoring! You capitalized on the INT and we could not.
We failed to convert on 3 4th down attempts (I'll have to speak to my coach about that).Defense was the story in this one. I think if Bell was healthy he scores the TD. Then it's a tie..maybe OT?It's all water under the bridge. We are in a must win situation. It could be we are 11-5 again and riding the pines during the playoffs. The Raiders have the the breaker so we have to stay on task, win out and hope that we can make it to the finish line. Thanks for a great game! Good Luck sir. I'm hoping to get another shot at ya down the line MM

By Beercloud
1/30/2019 9:21 am
GG Philly

that was one ugly game. The Giants defense did it all in this game. The offense just cant get it moving.

By Wolveraider
1/30/2019 9:47 am
Good game Colts.

Now I finish the season with a cakewalk into the playoffs against the the 10-4 Bucs and then the 11-3 Browns....yeah....sure....no problem.

I'll be happy to split and hope 11-5 is good enough to get me into playoffs. I don't think 10-6 will be enough.

By CoachNorm
1/30/2019 9:48 am
GG Baltimore.

By greyghost1225
1/30/2019 10:23 am
gg Bengals, well that was sure an embarrassment. This team still has too many holes....too many holes. :)