League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1977 Season

By Beercloud
2/01/2019 12:00 pm
GG Buffalo

You guys dominated the game but we were able to steal a win.

By GrandadB
2/01/2019 12:19 pm
Wow mwd/Jags, about all I can say on that game. You dont get many of those in 4.4. The Pack is a puzzle, cant put my finger on why they vary so much game to game, unless its mostly up & down sims/rolls. Feel real lucky to pull the win out of that one, your offense was as good as any that the Pack has faced. BOL rest of season.

By Duval
2/01/2019 12:52 pm
GG tennessee

By 50051139
2/01/2019 2:42 pm
GG Lions

By Meatmen
2/01/2019 5:44 pm
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game Bucs.

That was a frustrating loss...not sure I would game plan anything differently, the 4 sacks hurt us, but we passed and ran the ball fairly well, defense probably had one of it's best games all season...but...in the end your defense kept us out of the end zone and your offense got the TD it needed to win the game.

Good luck the rest of the way.

You control both of our destinies at this point. We need to beat a tough NE squad at home (4-3 on the road). Lucky you get to go into Cleveland (7-0 at home). the Raiders win their in no matter what the chiefs do. Good luck sir MM

By cyclonelomax
2/01/2019 6:10 pm
thank you, you have a great team

By mwd65
2/01/2019 8:44 pm
GrandadB wrote:
Wow mwd/Jags, about all I can say on that game. You dont get many of those in 4.4. The Pack is a puzzle, cant put my finger on why they vary so much game to game, unless its mostly up & down sims/rolls. Feel real lucky to pull the win out of that one, your offense was as good as any that the Pack has faced. BOL rest of season.

Good game, GrandadB!

I agree, not many high scoring games under this code. Those 14 points in the 4th you put up were a killer, especially the way you got them...KR for a TD and last minute long pass for the win. I'm finding that I'm giving up many points in the 4th, might be time to change some things up.

Good luck to you also!

By Beercloud
2/02/2019 1:57 am
Paydirt Report: Week 15

Congrats to San Diego, Miami and Dallas for winning their division crowns. San Diego clinches home field advantage throughout. Miami their 2nd division championship. Dallas wins their 1st division championship by knocking off 2 time Super Bowl champion Washington Redskins. Arizona and Seattle both clinch playoff spot but the division champion has not been decided yet. The Cardinals lead by a game going into week 16.

The NFC's playoff teams are set with Dallas, Arizona, Seattle, Detroit, Green Bay and Tampa Bay all going to the dance. The AFC still has some things to settle going into the last week of the regular season. San Diego, Miami, Cleveland and Cincinnati are in. Oakland, Kansas City, Tennessee and Jacksonville are still alive.

Week 15 Recap
AFC
West
With San Diego(12-3) securing the division and home field advantage, the Oakland Raiders(10-5) lose to fall into a tie with division rival Kansas City Chiefs(10-5) for the last wild card ticket to the dance. Denver(8-7) wins but has an e.

East
Miami(10-5) wins the AFC East over New England(9-6). The NY Jets(7-8) and Buffalo(2-13) are out.

North
Cleveland(11-4) loses to fall back into a tie once again with Cincinnati(11-4) who wins. Both Pittsburgh(6-9) and Baltimore(5-10) are out.

South
Not to be out done by the North, the South is tied once again in a back and forth struggle for the division championship between Tennessee(8-7) who is seeking their 1st title and Jacksonville(8-7) who are looking to make it division title number 6. Houston(4-11) leads Indianapolis(3-12) in the popcorn race.

NFC
East
There is celebration in the streets of Dallas(9-6) won captures their first division title in their 8 years of existence. And they get to take down the once mighty Washington Redskins(7-8) while doing it. The NY Giants(6-9) win and Philly(5-10) loses......but who cares but those two teams right?

West
Arizona(10-5) regains control of the NFC West with a win and Seattle(9-6) drops to 2nd with a tough lose. Los Angeles(8-7) wins to go down fighting while San Francisco(1-14) loses yet again.

North
As Detroit(13-2) with home field advantage and Green Bay(10-5) cruising to their playoff dates, Chicago(5-10) and Minnesota(5-10) are left wondering what they need to do to become competitive.

South
Tampa Bay(11-4) secures a first round bye while division foes Carolina(7-8), Atlanta(7-8) and New Orleans(3-12) will all watch the dance from the long and lonely line of stags against the wall hoping they will get a date at next years prom.

Big Games Week 16
Houston @ Cincinnati
Seattle @ Arizona - Battle Royale
New England @ Kansas City
Tennessee @ Jacksonville - Battle Royale
Oakland @ Cleveland
Last edited at 2/02/2019 11:02 am

By Black Adder
2/02/2019 6:58 am
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game Bucs.

That was a frustrating loss...not sure I would game plan anything differently, the 4 sacks hurt us, but we passed and ran the ball fairly well, defense probably had one of it's best games all season...but...in the end your defense kept us out of the end zone and your offense got the TD it needed to win the game.

Good luck the rest of the way.

GG Sir,

As you pointed out,our 4 sacks swung this game in our favour after both D`s really stiffled both offences,when the game could have gone either way.

By Duval
2/02/2019 9:37 am
No NFC North love?? aww