By cyclonelomax
1/30/2019 10:34 am
GG Cleveland, you made my rookie qb look like a rookie

Re: 1977 Season

By Meatmen
1/30/2019 11:26 am
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game Colts.

Now I finish the season with a cakewalk into the playoffs against the the 10-4 Bucs and then the 11-3 Browns....yeah....sure....no problem.

I'll be happy to split and hope 11-5 is good enough to get me into playoffs. I don't think 10-6 will be enough.

I am facing the same dilemma here in KC. While I may not be facing Division lraders Both PGH and NE are no pushovers. PGH is much improved in he second half of this season and NE is still in the hunt for a playoff spot and have a few upset victories so far....."any given simday" ya know. Good luck sir, Hopefully, we will meet one more time this season. MM
Last edited at 1/30/2019 11:29 am

By greyghost1225
1/30/2019 11:50 am
As in Denver last season, I don't think that my Rams are officially eliminated yet. I realize the standings reflect this, but there is a small chance I am still in(maybe) :) It would take a miracle and I haven't taken it to common games, but if Green Bay and Seattle lose both of their remaining games and the Rams win their remaining 2, that would be a 3 way tie for the wildcard and it would go to common games played. This is mostly wishful thinking. :)

By greyghost1225
1/30/2019 11:53 am
Throw Washington into the mix if they win their last 2, they are also 7-7.

By greyghost1225
1/30/2019 11:55 am
and Arizona. Arizona and Seattle play the final game, but that is another story.

By DJSim22
1/30/2019 12:08 pm
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game Colts.

Now I finish the season with a cakewalk into the playoffs against the the 10-4 Bucs and then the 11-3 Browns....yeah....sure....no problem.

I'll be happy to split and hope 11-5 is good enough to get me into playoffs. I don't think 10-6 will be enough.

GG Raiders. I knew it was going to get ugly lol. Can we call it even now for my playoff win in 80?

By Beercloud
1/30/2019 12:49 pm
Paydirt Report: Week 14

The e's, x's and y's are coming out in full force now. Detroit and Tampa Bay enjoy the y tatoo next to their names while San Diego, Cleveland, Seattle, Arizona and Green Bay have grabbed th x's. Detroit is also the first with the much sought after z. Teams that reluctantly accepted the infamous e are Denver, NY Jets, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Indianapolis, Houston, NY Giants, Philly, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Minnesota, Carolina, Atlanta and New Orleans. On a side note, Los Angeles has sent in a request to the league office to review their e status. It is under review.

Week 14 Recap:

AFC
West
San Diego(11-3) is doing everything they can to stay ahead of the "charging" Oakland Raiders(10-4). Ya thats right I said it. What are ya gonna do about it? That was my best bad boy Raida impression. I'll be here all week and dont forget to tip your waitress. Kansas City(9-5) doesn't have any letter next to their name. Theyre still fighting for a playoff spot right down to the wire. Denver(7-7) finally succumbs to the Paydirt battles. No rookie GM will be dancing this season.

East
Both Miami(9-5) and New England(8-6) go down this week including the NY Jets(7-7) taking down New England in a sweet victory for New York. What do they get for their efforts? That right an e. Buffalo(2-12) is no stranger to the e recently. Maybe next year.

North
Cleveland(11-3) maintains their lead over Cincinnati(10-4) 5th straight win. A late season surge by Pittsburgh(6-8) cant stop them from getting an e and Baltimore(5-9) has also been harboring an e.

South
It's tied up again. Jacksonville(8-6) and Tennessee(8-6) are knotted up down south. The Titans are try to get their first division title. Houston(3-11) and Indianapolis(3-11) are proud owners of the e.

NFC
East
Dallas(8-6) continues to lead the East with their 4th consecutive win. But they can't look behind them because Washington(7-7) looks like they have gathered it up and making a push to grab that division crown that they've owned since the opened in 1970. NY Giants(5-9) and Philadelphia(5-9) are hugging their e's.

West
Seattle(9-5) and Arizona(9-5) both win to remain neck n neck in the West title race. Los Angeles(7-7) has an e which is under protest file with the league. San Francisco(1-13) should have 2 e's.

North
Detroit(12-2) sowed up home field advantage with a victory. Green Bay(9-5) secured a wild card spot. They could be a dangerous team. Chicago(5-9) rose up and took a couple of teams down in this home stretch while Minnesota(5-9) took down Detroit last week so even though these two teams have the e, they are bringing it.

South
Tampa Bay(10-4) is coasting into the playoffs but still want to maintain a first round bye. Carolina(6-8), Atlanta(6-8) and New Orleans(3-11) are playing with e's.

Big Games Week 15
Cleveland @ Arizona
Washington @ Dallas
Jacksonville @ Green Bay
Tennessee @ Detroit
Kansas City @ Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay @ Oakland
NY Jets @ Oakland

By Androwski
1/30/2019 12:58 pm
GG Redskins. When I can't get my run game going, my offense is a mess. Plus my QB Rickey Fisher had one of those games where he can't make a pass. I think if I win one of the next two games, I'm the Division champ so time to get that win.

By jgcruz
1/30/2019 1:36 pm
Beercloud wrote:
Paydirt Report: Week 14

Big Games Week 15
Cleveland @ Arizona
Washington @ Dallas
Jacksonville @ Green Bay
Tennessee @ Detroit
Kansas City @ Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay @ Oakland
NY Jets @ Oakland

Is this where Oakland's "B" squad plays the Jets and San Diego gets a bye? :-)

By greyghost1225
1/30/2019 1:38 pm
NFC Playoff Scene
The are some known factors that if they happen the next game, they are if Washington and/or Los Angeles lose they are out. If Green Bay, Seattle, Dallas, and Arizona win they are in.

The Sure Things:
IN: Tampa Bay and Detroit

At 9-5
Green Bay(Jacksonville, Chicago) Win= they are in, Loss= potential WC ****
Seattle(Los Angeles, Arizona) Win= they are in, Loss= potential WC ****
Arizona(Cleveland, Seattle) Win= they are in, Loss= potential WC ****

At 8-6
Dallas(Washington, Detroit) Win they are in, Loss= potential WC ****

At 7-7
Washington(Dallas, Philadelphia) Win= still alive with potential division crown, Loss= on their way home
Los Angeles(Seattle, San Francisco)Win= still alive with other teams losses, Loss= on their way home

OUT: Giants, Eagles, 49ers, Bears, Vikings, Saints, Falcons, and Panthers.
Last edited at 1/30/2019 1:46 pm