League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1977 Season

By Wolveraider
2/14/2019 11:06 am
Congratz Miami!

What a run....great job League Champion Androwski !

By awest827
2/14/2019 11:44 am
Beercloud wrote:
That NFC West will be interesting to watch next season.

Very interesting to watch. 3 teams finished within one game of each other this season. I'm still trying to trade away some of my veterans for the future. CoachNorm and the Cardinals have a very good roster but they are getting old fast. He has 0 draft picks this year. The Cardinals time is now. CoachNorm needs to figure out gameplanning for 4.5 fast. The Rams don't have the best roster out there but greyghost turned the team around as soon as he joined. The team will need more talent on the roster before they can compete for a championship. SF has the #1 overall pick but that roster is better than 1 win.

By jgcruz
2/14/2019 1:23 pm
Congrats, Androwski, on a great season and championship!

P.S. Looking at this result makes it that much harder to live with my heartbreaking loss in the AFC finals. ;-(

By Androwski
2/14/2019 2:06 pm
Thanks to everybody!

awest827 wrote:
GG Miami that was a tough game to watch. My team slowly drives down the field gets in the red zone and shoots itself in the foot. It's hard to win games when your'e kicking FGs and the other team is scoring TDs every time they throw the ball. I didn't have an answer for Paul Paul. There were too many guys who could just run right past my old guys. Congrats on the win.

Yeah man, we both lack speed in our secondary so I knew big plays were going to be the key. Stopping you in the Red-Zone was crucial too. I was surprised to see my defense allow only one big play (that TD to your WR Robert Tucker). Congrats to take that roster to the SB with all those trades mid-season.

By Beercloud
2/15/2019 11:51 am
And we close the door on 1977.