League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1977 Season

By Beercloud
2/02/2019 10:50 am
well **** i totally missed that. Will do an edit.

By Duval
2/02/2019 10:59 am
No worries my dood =)

By jgcruz
2/02/2019 11:37 am
"Big Games Week 16
Houston @ Cincinnati
Seattle @ Arizona - Battle Royale
New England @ Kansas City
Tennessee @ Jacksonville - Battle Royale
Oakland @ Cleveland"

I would add NE @ KC and Oakland @ Cleveland as Battle Royales as well. All have playoff significance. Oakland loses and KC wins and KC is the 6th seed and Oakland is out. Oakland wins and Cincinnati wins and Cincinnati gets the bye week and home field for at least the first week. (Cincinnati can phone it in again.) GL to all.

Meanwhile, the Chargers will be resting their most important/injured players during week 16.

By Hellbringer
2/02/2019 4:14 pm
Duval wrote:
No NFC North love?? aww

Blame Vikings QB Morales, soaking up all the love taking 97 sacks!

By Meatmen
2/04/2019 5:05 am
GG NE Hellava game there sir. Enjoy the off season and we will fire it up here real soon.

Best of luck to the Playoff teams you all deserve it. It has been a tough season. IDK *** to think about next season and another new version???? 11-5 sitting home again...at least I'm not in "last place" like last season. LOL. MM

By Wolveraider
2/04/2019 10:32 am
Good game Cleveland....this victory was gifted to us by your QB Festa (even worse than the blocked punt) throwing 5 picks...turnovers resulted in scoring drives of only 29, 21 10 and 20 yards. Your DE's made a mockery of my o-line coming up with 6 sacks for 62 yards and holding QB Curtis to an abysmal 71 net passing yards....not sure the best team won this game but I'll take it, we needed the win.

Sidenote: You might want to take a peek at Festa's bank account and see if there is a large sum of money deposited.

Good luck in the playoffs.

By Wolveraider
2/04/2019 10:35 am
Meatmen wrote:
GG NE Hellava game there sir. Enjoy the off season and we will fire it up here real soon.

Best of luck to the Playoff teams you all deserve it. It has been a tough season. IDK *** to think about next season and another new version???? 11-5 sitting home again...at least I'm not in "last place" like last season. LOL. MM

Hats off to you MM for maintaining a good attitude....going 11-5 and NOT making the playoffs two years in a row....man, that's rough.

By vcr5150
2/04/2019 11:24 am
Good game Meatman/Chiefs. You guys were definitely the better team.

For what its worth, that is the biggest **** whoopin against a non-playoff team I can remember. It's astonishing you were 11-5 and shut out of the playoffs - the AFC is tough sledding.

By Warthog
2/04/2019 12:13 pm
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game Cleveland....this victory was gifted to us by your QB Festa (even worse than the blocked punt) throwing 5 picks...turnovers resulted in scoring drives of only 29, 21 10 and 20 yards. Your DE's made a mockery of my o-line coming up with 6 sacks for 62 yards and holding QB Curtis to an abysmal 71 net passing yards....not sure the best team won this game but I'll take it, we needed the win.

Sidenote: You might want to take a peek at Festa's bank account and see if there is a large sum of money deposited.

Good luck in the playoffs.

That one was tough to watch. Statistically speaking, I felt like we dominated that game. But 6 TOs are tough to overcome. Good luck in the playoffs.

By Beercloud
2/04/2019 1:27 pm
GG Miami

5 fumbles = yikes. 1 for 10 on 3rd down = yikes

Good luck in the post season.