The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1977 Season

By Meatmen
1/02/2019 6:53 am
GG Jets My offense is struggling. We have allowed 14 sacks for 148 yards in 2 games. My young QB is getting Murdered and our usually stingy defense is spending a lot of time on the field. not time to panic yet but there is concern in KC. MM

By Wolveraider
1/02/2019 9:28 am
Good game Saints....the game was closer than the score would indicate, we were barely hanging on to a 6 point lead with about 4 minutes left in the game.

By Warthog
1/02/2019 10:38 am
GG Bengals/voegma. Pulled off my second upset and now have wins over the #2 and #3 teams in the power rankings. What the **** is going on?

By CoachNorm
1/02/2019 11:13 am
GG Pittsburgh.

By Androwski
1/02/2019 11:19 am
GG Denver. What a disaster performance by us. Time to tweak my gameplan.

By Beercloud
1/02/2019 11:37 am
Paydirt Report: Week 2

Two nail biters has turned a 2-0 season to an 0-2 start for Green Bay. Seattle delivers the heartbreak with a TD with :03 left in the game to even their record to 1-1. The Jets get into the win column with a close victory over the Kansas City. The powerhouse rivalry between Cincinnati and Cleveland continues as the Browns win game one of the series with a FG with :04 left. And the last Battle Royale game this week was between Washington and Tampa Bay. This was not a close one as the Bucs took out the skins 54-17.

Rookie GM watch has Atlanta, Baltimore and Denver off to a good start at 2-0. Pittsburgh and the Giants are in the opposite direction at 0-2.

San Diego, Jacksonville, Arizona, Detroit and Minnesota are the other teams jumping out of the gate at 2-0.

Big Games Week 3:
Detroit @ Arizona
San Diego @ Tampa Bay (Battle Royale)
Cleveland @ Jacksonville (Battle Royale)
Oakland @ Miami

By DJSim22
1/02/2019 11:54 am
Just checking in. I need to either commit or quit mfn. RL right now is extremely busy and I haven’t done anything Except the minimum game plan here and it shows. I’ll let Beercloud know if I can’t keep up.

By GrandadB
1/02/2019 3:01 pm
Two nail biters has turned a 2-0 season to an 0-2 start for Green Bay. Seattle delivers the heartbreak with a TD with :03 left in the game to even their record to 1-1.

Terrible game awest/Seattle... lol. I would have bet the farm that the game was won with it being 4th & 18 on the Seattle 14 yd line with 42 seconds left, then the "Miracle"... WR7, Carlton Sullivan beats SS2 Chris Ross for an 84 yarder, was lucky to run him down at the 2 yd line. Then we hold for 3 plays! 4th & 2, last play of the game, and you had to be thinking "Oh no, dont waste the big play, dont get beat like this", that's what I would have been thinking at that point. Congrats on the win and avoiding the pain of not getting the TD at first & goal from the 2. Whats good is that at least there is still hope for plays and game finishes like that in 4.4... in 4.3, the chance for a long play at the end of the game to pull off a comeback win was more prevalent. Its much more of a "longshot" now in 4.4, but at least is still possible. Will be a struggle for the Pack now after two straight 1 pts losses to start the season, will be looking to make a couple of roster moves before the 3rd game, add a rule for defense on 4th and long situations after that disastrous play call (stunt blitz play not a good idea) and try a new idea for defense, good time to experiment a little. cheers!
Last edited at 1/02/2019 3:06 pm

By jouameng
1/02/2019 4:20 pm
Good Game Detriot!

By Hellbringer
1/02/2019 6:30 pm
GG San Fran!