Re: 1977 Season

By CoachNorm
1/07/2019 9:49 am
GG Eagles.

By Meatmen
1/07/2019 10:17 am
Meatmen wrote:
GG Miami. I see now that this season is going to be another exercise in MFN frustration. It may take the rest of the season but I will figure it out. REALLY disgusted right now. Good luck the rest of the way. MM

....and Yes I am throwing at tantrum this morning! amongst others things ARRRRGH! LOL! MM.

By Beercloud
1/07/2019 10:50 am
Paydirt Report: Week 4

We are down to 3 undefeated teams in 1977. Detroit, Cleveland and Denver. An ole vet GM, a GM in his prime and a rookie GM. Can't get a better mix than that. Cleveland's GM Warthog tied Washington's GM for overall wins @ Paydirt with 102. I missed him getting his 100th career win two game weeks ago. Congrats.

AFC
West
Denver with rookie GM cariaslopez continues to lead the way with a one game lead over San Diego who won and a 2 game lead over Oakland who also won. Kansas City is slipping fast.

East
This might be the most competitive division in Paydirt right now. Miami jumps out to a one game lead with a victory over Kansas City. Buffalo jumps back into the mix with a win and tied for second in the division with the Jets and New England who both lost.

North
Cleveland regain their familiar place on top of the AFC North with a key win over Baltimore who is now one game back. Cincinnati ends a 2 game slide to try and right the ship and is two games back. Rookie GM cyclonelomax of Pittsburgh is still looking for his first win @ Paydirt.

South
Jacksonville grabs back the lead in the south by a game over Tennessee, Houston and Surging Indianapolis who are all one game back.

NFC
East
With a Washington loss and Dallas' picking up their first win in the 1977 season, the Cowboys close within one game of the Redskins. The Eagles struggles continue and the Giants who are without a GM and being run by team president Seemore Butts wins their first game of 1977.

West
Arizona is giving Seattle all they can handle through the first quarter of the season. They're both tied on top of the division at 3-1. At this point both the 49ers and Rams are non factors.

North
Has the Detroit Lions turned the corner in 1977? They are undefeated through 4 games and have a 2 game lead in the North. GM Duval has the Lions running smooth in the motor city. Both Chicago and Minnesota trail by two games with losses and Green Bay continues to take it on the chin with a **** kickin by Detroit. They come out of the gate at 1-3.

South
After stumbling in the first week of the season, Tampa Bay regains their form to stand on the top of the hill in the NFC South @ 3-1. Trailing the Buccaneers are Atlanta with their rookie GM Hellraiser and are one game behind. Carolina losses again dropping them to 1-3. New Orleans losses again bring their losing streak to 4 and supporting rumors of GM Mcarovil being on the Hot Seat.

Big Games Week 5
Jacksonville @ Cincinnati
Baltimore @ Tennessee
NY Jets @ Denver
Oakland @ San Diego
Arizona @ Seattle (Battle Royale)
Chicago @ Minnesota
Detroit @ Tampa Bay (Battle Royale)
New England @ Miami

By DJSim22
1/07/2019 10:55 am
GG Bears!

By Wolveraider
1/07/2019 11:01 am
Good game Atlanta!

By jgcruz
1/07/2019 11:42 am
Beercloud wrote:
GG Seattle

The Rams need an overhaul. Very little talent and little to no cap space = bad situation.
I'd like to get over to the Giants but I might be on the Rams for a while. The Giants are in decent shape talent wise with exception of the secondary. financially.........not so much.

IMO, Giants have too any OL and not enough players on defense depth wise.

By Androwski
1/07/2019 2:10 pm
Meatmen wrote:
GG Miami. I see now that this season is going to be another exercise in MFN frustration. It may take the rest of the season but I will figure it out. REALLY disgusted right now. Good luck the rest of the way. MM

GG Meatman. Ugly win for me.

By Gustoon
1/07/2019 2:17 pm
GG Texans.

is it me or is anyone else sick of kickers routinely missing chip shots?

By CoachNorm
1/07/2019 2:30 pm
I'm getting more sick of my QB dumping it off to one of my HB's when I have receivers wide open in the middle of the field.

Don't quote me, but I believe I had something like 14 completions by my QB going into the half and only one was to a WR. Everything was HB/FB.
Last edited at 1/07/2019 2:37 pm

By DJSim22
1/07/2019 2:34 pm
So far I think I like 4.4 better than 4.3.