Re: 1976 Season

By jouameng
11/24/2018 2:27 pm
Good Game Washington!

By greyghost1225
11/24/2018 2:42 pm
Androwski wrote:
GG Denver. Speed kills. I knew I would have some problems with my secondary but ****, your receivers were looking like Randy Moss out there. Good luck the rest of the way!

All my key players are young and will be back so we will give some trouble next season.

Man, I am glad I don't have to play you again this season. Your team makes me work overtime on my game plan. There is no doubt you will be back and tougher the next time. I am not looking forward to it. Now on to heavyweight division rival San Diego, yeeech!

By mwd65
11/24/2018 4:39 pm
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game Jags.....Sooooo a game like this says less about our game/teams and more about MFN and catching the right sim at the right time. I was just on the wrong end of one of these sims in a LC game, one of my best teams, undefeated and got beat 73 -23. You just throw your hands up, "well...that happened". So much for gameplanning.

Congratz on a good season and divison crown.

Good game, Wolveraider!

The Jags have some glaring weaknesses that show up when we play better teams. My hope is to get that straightened out in a couple seasons.

Best of luck in the next round!

By Black Adder
11/27/2018 6:36 am
GG CAR,

We kinda hung on at the end there,"squeeky *** time" as Sir Alex used to say,but to beat a great team like the Panthers 3 times in a season,I`ll take it.

Next up the "under the radar" Seahawks.

By GrandadB
11/27/2018 10:27 am
GG Seahawks, big diff in pass rush killed our chances, both starting OTs were out and it showed, couldnt fill the holes. Thought we might get lucky just before the start of the 4th qtr, but blew the oppty with a QB fumble off a sack, the lack of pass blocking was just brutal. GL the rest of the way, will need to address OL probs in the off season, the Pack is getting closer.

By Wolveraider
11/27/2018 10:50 am
Good game Bengals....that pretty much went as expected...my defense has been a liability all season (the last two seasons actually) and my QB didn't help with 3 bad picks.

That said...we definitely got beat by the better team on both sides of the ball.

By DJSim22
11/27/2018 11:10 am
Congrats Chargers! WTG Cruz!

Looks like to classic games coming up in the final four.

By greyghost1225
11/27/2018 11:27 am
Great game chargers, great team, I will be rooting for you the rest of the way. Good luck!

By Beercloud
11/27/2018 11:54 am
DJSim22 wrote:
Looks like to classic games coming up in the final four.

Yaaaa buddy. You got that right.

By jgcruz
11/27/2018 12:24 pm
greyghost1225 wrote:
Great game chargers, great team, I will be rooting for you the rest of the way. Good luck!

The sim just went my way with some fortunate results on some rarely called plays. Kudos to my head coach is all I can say.

Remarkable season for Denver and a great rebuild in a short amount of time. Nice job, greyghost, I should never have doubted you.

Next up, the Bengals, who had their way with the Chargers in San Diego last season on their way to the Super Bowl. GL, voegma.