League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Rule Porposals

By marinarul10
4/18/2020 7:05 pm
I think it was me who started, sry about that, maybe the admin can make the necessary changes....

P.S. @Smirt, you get me totally wrong, i have nothing against you, i am just very sad to find out that my favourite football game is broken like ****.....in some other league someone is using 24 WRs in different positions and beat the **** out of everyone ..... i will stop give names cause my only goal is to have fun .....

By setherick
4/18/2020 7:28 pm
CrazyRazor wrote:
You guys are polluting the Rule Proposal thread with subject matter that SHOULD BE in the Rule Debate thread.

You expect me to follow rules in rule threads? :)

By DJSim22
4/19/2020 2:22 pm
marinarul10 wrote:
I think it was me who started, sry about that, maybe the admin can make the necessary changes....

P.S. @Smirt, you get me totally wrong, i have nothing against you, i am just very sad to find out that my favourite football game is broken like ****.....in some other league someone is using 24 WRs in different positions and beat the **** out of everyone ..... i will stop give names cause my only goal is to have fun .....

You don't think it's fun to win by using every loophole instead of playing football? Me either. That's the reason why I've had one foot out the door for about 5 "seasons" and probably really game plan for maybe 3/4 of my games.

By CrazyRazor
4/19/2020 4:41 pm
DJSim22 wrote:
marinarul10 wrote:

You don't think it's fun to win by using every loophole instead of playing football? Me either. That's the reason why I've had one foot out the door for about 5 "seasons" and probably really game plan for maybe 3/4 of my games.

Rules Debate Thread Please

By DJSim22
4/21/2020 2:22 pm
Sorry emperor!

By CrazyRazor
4/21/2020 3:53 pm
DJSim22 wrote:
Sorry emperor!

King Nothing

By jgcruz
4/21/2020 11:13 pm
Gentlemen,

Please keep it civil.

Thanks.

By DJSim22
4/22/2020 4:46 pm
jgcruz wrote:
Gentlemen,

Please keep it civil.

Thanks.

lol, he calls me an ***-hat in the other thread, apparently that's civil.

By CrazyRazor
4/22/2020 6:20 pm
DJSim22 wrote:
jgcruz wrote:
Gentlemen,

Please keep it civil.

Thanks.

lol, he calls me an ***-hat in the other thread, apparently that's civil.

AND called myself an ***. Don't forget that!

By jgcruz
4/27/2020 1:25 pm
Following is the protocol for passing's rules. However, due to the potential adverse impact of certain tactics that tend to skew the real world realism that the game seeks to project, I am proposing to suspend Rules D) and E) which deal with the time frame during which a proposal may be adopted.

"A) Make a proposal

B) After a proposal gets a second and a third from different GM's it will go up for all league GM's to vote on it.

C) One GM one vote, majority rules.

D) Proposals are accepted after Pre-Season game 1 and before Week 15 of the regular season.

E) Voting will take place from Wild Card weekend til the off-week right before the Super Bowl.

F) This thread is for rule proposals and second and thirds only. (No debating or discussions)

G) Debating will be done in the Rules Debate thread to keep this thread clean.

F) Proposals will be up for vote for 7 calender days before being closed."

If suspension of the D) and E) is approved by a majority of voting GMs, the rule which I am proposing is as follows:

A GM shall NOT insert a player into a position on the depth chart (including overrides) during the regular season which deviates from the following:

1. RB may include only players whose primary position is RB, FB, TE or WR.

2. FB may include only players whose primary position is RB, FB or TE.

3. TE may include only players whose primary position is FB, TE, WR or an offensive lineman.

4. WR may include only players whose primary position is RB, FB, TE or WR.

5. Offensive line players may only include players whose primary position is offensive lineman or TE.

6. Defensive line players may only include players whose primary position is defensive lineman or LB.

7. LB may only include players whose primary position is LB or S.

8. S may only include players whose primary position is S, CB or LB.

9. CB may only include players whose primary position is CB or S.

Any deviation from this rule, as determined by a majority of GMs who vote, shall result in the immediate removal of the offending GM from the Paydirt Football League and blocked from rejoining the league for not less than 30 days thereafter.