League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Rule Porposals

By Androwski
5/07/2020 1:08 pm
I want to vote yes but I don't agree with the "immediate removal from the league" part. What if the IA puts a WR to rush the punt because of an injury? I think giving at least 1 warning before banning the GM should be added to the rule.

By jgcruz
5/07/2020 3:10 pm
Androwski wrote:
I want to vote yes but I don't agree with the "immediate removal from the league" part. What if the IA puts a WR to rush the punt because of an injury? I think giving at least 1 warning before banning the GM should be added to the rule.

Removing a GM still requires a vote of the other GMs as to whether to remove the offending GM. If the offending GM convinces the other GMs that he didn't intentionally break the rule, he won't be removed.

By Androwski
5/07/2020 4:07 pm
jgcruz wrote:
Androwski wrote:

Removing a GM still requires a vote of the other GMs as to whether to remove the offending GM. If the offending GM convinces the other GMs that he didn't intentionally break the rule, he won't be removed.

Ok. I still think this might lead to some unfair situations but I trust the rest of the GM's to understand when something wasn't intentional. I'll vote yes.

By jgcruz
5/07/2020 4:30 pm
Androwski wrote:
jgcruz wrote:
Androwski wrote:

Ok. I still think this might lead to some unfair situations but I trust the rest of the GM's to understand when something wasn't intentional. I'll vote yes.

I understand your concern. I don't expect it to come up often. Thanks.

By Mcarovil
5/07/2020 4:32 pm
Where is the poll? I can’t find it.

By Meatmen
5/07/2020 5:00 pm
IDK if there isn't going to be a governing structure...why bother? Are we, Do we have rep,? or football operations"

By CrazyRazor
5/07/2020 7:40 pm
Mcarovil wrote:
Where is the poll? I can’t find it.

Polls are Titled : Position Rules & Position Limits

By Black Adder
5/08/2020 1:07 pm
Where is the poll ,I can`t find it .

By Androwski
5/08/2020 1:10 pm
1st poll: https://paydirt.myfootballnow.com/forums/1/1330?page=0#

and 2nd poll: https://paydirt.myfootballnow.com/forums/1/1329?page=0#

By setherick
7/04/2020 9:53 am
I want to propose limiting DEs to the DE position and at least 276#. The reason why is the ridiculous sack stats I'm racking up with WLBs as DEs.